Happiness Is When

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Happiness is my fav new parking garage/condo/business complex under construction...and the new high end gelato place a 15 second walk away from it!! Ahhhhh...the simple pleasures of life.
Oh wait!! I just went a tried the miniature ice cream cones they make,(super cool to see) and the manager told me they make fresh espresso,and to try their hot espresso over vanilla gelato next time. I wish I could have gone into business with these gals...my kind of smart savvy entrepreneurs. Real friendly,and great customer service too,THAT’S how business should be done.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
a canon ball after a LONG day at work....and playin' Elvis LOUD...pool-side.
LoL ,, I can remember shucking my wallet,cell phone, zippo & back pocket pistol on a dead serious walk ,when I'd come home from a a 12 hour day in 115° heat,,,to cannonball into my pool,,,&just sink to the bottom & not move for like a minute & a half,,,:star:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Happiness is seeing My Old Buddy posting for the 1st time in a while and realising that....
1) He's still alive.
2) He's walking fine.
Loool. Hey London...I’ve been rehab training this whole time and now I’m dancing again!!
Quit smoking dope and debauchery,deleted all my media accounts,started feeding birds around,and started my own “one man and his dust pan and broom” picking up misc street trash campaign,and have recently been asked by a city hall worker to get up and speak at a city council meeting. I just had enough of the world and decided since I can’t change that,I can at least go around doing the little things most people won’t do. Don’t worry though,my life is still in the toilet as ever and I’m bound to find some grand idiotic way to press that flusher handle!! Looool

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you log on to CZ and realize that there are no mods on duty!
CnKOFzR.gif

Chrispierce

Reaction score
3) While he's posting in here, other motorists are safer and the cops get a break.
Haven't been pulled over since my last speeding stint yet,that was seriously a YouTube moment. “I thought you were some San Jose jerk in a truck following me!” I’m actually a great driver though. You could drop me off in Time Square rush hour,and I’m your man for the job. Due to my congested chaotic area,I always have to be anticipating pedestrians and traffic and construction like navigating a mine field.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Happiness is getting to that happy zone where you will not allow someone to take away from your, and you can add to your happiness...

I'll let you know if I get there. Believe or not, by mid may I was getting in real happy zone ... the last few months, not so much.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Loool. Hey London...I’ve been rehab training this whole time and now I’m dancing again!!
Quit smoking dope and debauchery,deleted all my media accounts,started feeding birds around,and started my own “one man and his dust pan and broom” picking up misc street trash campaign,and have recently been asked by a city hall worker to get up and speak at a city council meeting. I just had enough of the world and decided since I can’t change that,I can at least go around doing the little things most people won’t do. Don’t worry though,my life is still in the toilet as ever and I’m bound to find some grand idiotic way to press that flusher handle!! Looool
OOOH NOOOO.
The Master of Mayhem has become a Born-Again Boyscout.
C'mon Bruv, I'm,counting on Ya.