Happiness Is When

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Happiness is....the elusive rarity of being serviced in this world without any unnecessary due frustrating hassles,and greeted with a sweet smile and...
“Hi! How may I help you!”.. “Penny my dear...I’d like your famous banana nut milk shake,with a side order of French toast,eggs and sausage,fruit salad,....and a Bob’s Big Boy of Burbank t-shirt,with coffee and 4 creams to go on my way out.” ...”Well of course you would sir,not a problem....you’re always welcome at Bob’s.”
Ahhhh....I could just live that moment over,and over,and over in some futuristic time loop.

Last edited:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
OOOH NOOOO.
The Master of Mayhem has become a Born-Again Boyscout.
C'mon Bruv, I'm,counting on Ya.
I know...all horrible and terrible things! The worst was when 2 weeks ago,I found a lost 4yr old boy crying alone on the sidewalk,and got him back to his terrified mother. That was the last straw with the old degenerate crowd,and they banned me for good!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
CnKOFzR.gif
Wow! Fancy special effects!

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Happiness is....being out in the middle of nowhere someplace all by yourself,and can freely pee and fart...wherever and whenever you please.
“Good!! I hope Google maps satellite pics is getting this...”

Chrispierce

Reaction score
The population in my vicinity never stopped me.

Now, that's happiness.
Looool So you’re the guy who likes clearing out the packed dive bar for more elbow space? Not bad....one of my last trips to my old dive bar hangout,a girl had flooded the whole downstairs from backing up the toilet with #2. I did get free beer the rest of the night for helping one the bartender gals Mary,clean it all up. “Alright ladies and gentlemen...make way,let the professionals handle this job.” That was happiness....

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Happiness is.....when your driving along on your normal route to the gas station,and suddenly stumble on this place out of the blue!! Incredible...and can’t believe it hasn’t been on one of those shows by now! The owners wife was in there by herself,and I just went in and looked around with my jaw dropped the whole time. Must of been 35 classic cars easy in that place,with a real 50’s dinner installed. Some original pace cars from old stock car races too.
http://gpclassiccars.com/

Londonboy

Reaction score
You could go steal him back and get on Londy's good side again.
After reading His tales of Socially Responsible behaviour and Innocently Happy interactions with Waitresses, it's gonna take something special.
A 50 Mile Car Chase, ending with a 300 Ft Car Jump from a half finished bridge, followed by rescue from the wreckage by the Golden Hearted Matron of a Japanese Bath House, who hides Him from the Authorities and Nurses Him back to health with the help of a Dozen Bath Girls, that'd be more like it.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
After reading His tales of Socially Responsible behaviour and Innocently Happy interactions with Waitresses, it's gonna take something special.
A 50 Mile Car Chase, ending with a 300 Ft Car Jump from a half finished bridge, followed by rescue from the wreckage by the Golden Hearted Matron of a Japanese Bath House, who hides Him from the Authorities and Nurses Him back to health with the help of a Dozen Bath Girls, that'd be more like it.
Fat Chance now...after my little lost boy stint,I got told this!

“How dare you,you evil good deed doer you!! We’ve HAD IT with your recent niceties and pleasantries,and are officially revoked of your sex and cannabis card membership prviladges this instance,and hereby no longer welcome in “Floozy Suzy’s Palace of Malice” effective immediately!”

Xelda

Reaction score
Loool. Hey London...I’ve been rehab training this whole time and now I’m dancing again!!
Quit smoking dope and debauchery,deleted all my media accounts,started feeding birds around,and started my own “one man and his dust pan and broom” picking up misc street trash campaign,and have recently been asked by a city hall worker to get up and speak at a city council meeting. I just had enough of the world and decided since I can’t change that,I can at least go around doing the little things most people won’t do. Don’t worry though,my life is still in the toilet as ever and I’m bound to find some grand idiotic way to press that flusher handle!! Looool
You turd! You've had us worried sick! Well not physically but deeply concerned. Don't leave us hanging like that.
spider-monkey_719_990x742.jpg