Happy 2018 Schedule Release Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Football is almost back in full force. We all know the strength of schedule will work in the boys favor this year I just hope there is some end of season love and turkey week common sense. Either way it will be fun breaking it down for our team and all of us fantasy nerds. My only preference is to finish at home, have a normal home noon game prior to turkey day, and not play the gnats to open the year. Uncork the champagne it’s time to celebrate!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Football is almost back in full force. We all know the strength of schedule will work in the boys favor this year I just hope there is some end of season love and turkey week common sense. Either way it will be fun breaking it down for our team and all of us fantasy nerds. My only preference is to finish at home, have a normal home noon game prior to turkey day, and not play the gnats to open the year. Uncork the champagne it’s time to celebrate!

I'd like a week 1 layup game. No NFC East primetime game please. It's gotten kinda boring as well playing the same teams week 1.

Also, give us a week 10-12 bye.

No Thursday games besides thanksgiving either.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I'd like a week 1 layup game. No NFC East primetime game please. It's gotten kinda boring as well playing the same teams week 1.

Didn't they make it a new thing last year where every team plays at least one Thursday night game?

Silver N Blue

Reaction score

I would take that and do a cartwheel.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Home:
home-schedule-2018-hero.jpg

Away:
away-schedule-2018-hero.jpg

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
If you want to do something exciting give us Jacksonville or Atlanta week 1. Just not a NFC East team please.
I'd like that Tenn or the Colts to open a year. Something new and refreshing to kick off a season and saving the rivalry games for later makes more sense imo.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I bet we only have about two 1pm games and a handful of night games, with the rest 4pm games. I freaking hate that.

I hate having to sit up and wait hours for my cowboys to play.

Blasphemy:angry:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Even before the schedule is released, everyone one should know the Cowboys will open and close the season playing a divisional opponent. :facepalm:

KalEl

KalEl 94
Reaction score
Don't care who and when we play. All I want a consistent dominate team like we saw in 2014 and 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.