Happy Anniversary to the Zone

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
THUMPER;1464725 said:
This is by far the best Cowboys board on the web. Thanks to all the admins who keep it a great place to hang out.

I would go so far as to say it's the best NFL forum on the net

thanks guys, Reality, mods, and of course, myself ;)

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Love the site for the most part although at times it is way to "G" rated for us given we are all adults here. Still, good site for information and debate.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Happy Birthday CZ......A special congrats to all you that make this a special place.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1465637 said:
Love the site for the most part although at times it is way to "G" rated for us given we are all adults here. Still, good site for information and debate.
We aren't all adults here. We have some members who are 11 and 12 and several that are under 18.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;1465629 said:
Happy B-day. Now get in the car. We're going to Chuckie Cheese.

I have to take my son there like once a month or he will explode. I am gonna kill that ****ing mouse

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1465729 said:
Who probably use those "bad" words more than we do.
Not on this site they don't. We're not going to change that policy. Might as well quit griping about it. It's a waste of time.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1465728 said:
I have to take my son there like once a month or he will explode. I am gonna kill that ****ing mouse

What I don't understand about that place is that it is a kids' place but there is NO kids' menu. What is up with that? What if your kid doesn't want pizza?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1465738 said:
What I don't understand about that place is that it is a kids' place but there is NO kids' menu. What is up with that? What if your kid doesn't want pizza?

what I hate about it is the 50 kids screaming as loud as they can and the singing waitresses and dancing mice and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1465741 said:
what I hate about it is the 50 kids screaming as loud as they can and the singing waitresses and dancing mice and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah wouldn't surprise me to hear that some adult some day going postal on Charles.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1465728 said:

lol, everytime my niece comes down, she has to go to Chucky Cheezes, but she'll be 8 this year, so who knows if she still wants to go

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rowdy;1465793 said:
Free Cowboys Tshirts To All Of Us Who Joined Way Back Then.
On you? That's a really nice gesture by you. I'm sure the members will appreciate it. ;)

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Zone!! I haven't spent as much time as I used to posting here, I still remeber the Pre-New Zone. It has been 5 years since I discovered the Zone in it's old incarnation. I have seen alot of strife good times, and bad times over the year. Not to mention some way out there "book its" and ramblings. But one thing has stayed the same, it's the quality of 99% of the posters and the work of the best Mod Squad around. Reality and his Angels are #1 in my book.

Happy Birthday CowboysZone!!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
Free Cowboys Tshirts To All Of Us Who Joined Way Back Then.

On you? That's a really nice gesture by you. I'm sure the members will appreciate it.

I'll take a 3XL :D