Happy Birthday KEY.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
PTI(my favorite show on espn) said today is Key's 33rd B-day.

Since loudmouth/egotistical WRs are the hot topic as of late, he is at the limit of what I can stand a WR's ego to be.

But I gotta say, Irvin had the perfect mix of a big mouth, big ego, and big game. There will never be another WR worthy of wearing #88 for the Cowboys ever again IMO.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Agreed. It was sacrilege watching Jackie Harris wear that number the very next year after Irvin went down.

I worry about Key's health more so than I evey worried about Irvin because no one takes worse hits than Keyshawn Johnson. "Elusive" is not in the man's vocabulary.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Keyshawn! Just give us a productive 900 plus yards receiving and 7 TD's in 2005-06 and I will be one happy camper. :)

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
Happy B-Day Keyshawn... I hope Dallas trades for your present... Mr. Owens...

But knowing Parcells he do not like Bad Boy Wide Recievers and he got one in Keyshawn...You know the bad boy receivers is the ones that's dominating...

T.O
Randy
Keyshawn
and who ever else yall could name..

Hoods

Reaction score
Compacity said:
Happy B-Day Keyshawn... I hope Dallas trades for your present... Mr. Owens...

But knowing Parcells he do not like Bad Boy Wide Recievers and he got one in Keyshawn...You know the bad boy receivers is the ones that's dominating...

T.O
Randy
Keyshawn
and who ever else yall could name..

Keyshawn hasn't been a "bad boy" to our team since he's got here. By the way, where are these "dominating bad boys" on the Patriots team? Just curious.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hoods said:
Keyshawn hasn't been a "bad boy" to our team since he's got here. By the way, where are these "dominating bad boys" on the Patriots team? Just curious.

The last bad boy that won a SB, i think was Key:D:D you know with TB

50cent

Reaction score
Fletch said:
Happy Birthday Keyshawn! Just give us a productive 900 plus yards receiving and 7 TD's in 2005-06 and I will be one happy camper. :)
You mean to tell me your cheering for a guy that is just like TO, but you hate TO? What a hypocrite you are. Asl ong as they wear the star, your okay with it, but the are the anti-christ when they wear another uniform. Your a joke! HAppy early birthday to TO!

Kilyin

Reaction score
Look at Keyshawn's salary this year, and the fact that he's not holding out. Now tell us he's just like TO. Keyshawn is nothing like TO.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Hoods said:
Keyshawn hasn't been a "bad boy" to our team since he's got here.

Oh yes he has! He said he wanted to "spank" Pam Oliver last year. ;)

stilltheguru

Reaction score
i wont lie i didnt like keyshawn when he wasnt a cowboy but i do like him now because he is one but ive always respected him cause he plays all out.

i still HATE owens but i do respect his game also.

another reason i hate owens is because hes overrated by his fans and they make me hate him some more.lol

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
50cent said:
You mean to tell me your cheering for a guy that is just like TO, but you hate TO? What a hypocrite you are. Asl ong as they wear the star, your okay with it, but the are the anti-christ when they wear another uniform. Your a joke! HAppy early birthday to TO!

Wow the last time i checked, Key didnt disgrace our star THREE times, Key is nothing like TO, theonly thing you can say that remolty connects the two is that they want the ball and verbaly speak out there opinions about there team, but then of course when Key gets around BP that doenst seem to be a problem now does it? But im' willing to bet that if TO comes, were gonna have to deal with worse crap from him,

RoysAHitta

Benched
Reaction score
i like key but he shouldnt be used in the same sentence as T.O. or randy moss. hes so slow its sad to watch.

Kilyin

Reaction score
He's also a possession receiver. Doesn't need "blazing speed".

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Fletch said:

So you're saying that TG should have about 750 yds and 8 TDs right... with of course about a 18 yards per catch. That would be our big play receiver...

Then we would need 1300 yards and 12 TDs from Morgan right... man do you think that's stretching it a bit... Hope not... I'd like to see Q. Morgan produce like he was supposed to.

Then let Witten go crazy after that with his version of another pro-bowl year. Another 70 to 80 grabs would do just fine.

:eek:

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
50cent said:
Please don't disrespect Keyshawn by comparing him to that worthless POS Owens. Keyshawn is nothing like TO. Yes he is opinionated and vocal when he doesn't like what is going on but he has never held out on a contract that he signed...Gruden sat him down, Key didn't make that choice. But he has been there when eh was supposed to be there. He had some problems with one coach...Chucky Gruden...some personalities just clash and theirs did. Beyond that he has never really been a problem; he's not a self aggrandizing showboat nor a locker room cancer with his teammates like TO. And he works within the community and tries to be a good member of society…I have never heard that about your boy.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Please don't disrespect Keyshawn by comparing him to that worthless POS Owens. Keyshawn is nothing like TO. Yes he is opinionated and vocal when he doesn't like what is going on but he has never held out on a contract that he signed...Gruden sat him down, Key didn't make that choice. But he has been there when eh was supposed to be there. He had some problems with one coach...Chucky Gruden...some personalities just clash and theirs did. Beyond that he has never really been a problem; he's not a self aggrandizing showboat nor a locker room cancer with his teammates like TO. And he works within the community and tries to be a good member of society…I have never heard that about your boy.

I agree, how you can compare someone like Keyshawn, who pumps his teammates up when he needs to instead of putting them down and saying they crumble under pressure is BS. TO could care less if his team wins as long as his stats are there and he gets to make a new dance for his touchdown each time he gets in there. Keyshawn cares about the good of the team and will put his health on the line for the team, as evidenced in the way he goes across the middle and constantly puts his body at risk.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
daboysin06 said:
I agree, how you can compare someone like Keyshawn, who pumps his teammates up when he needs to instead of putting them down and saying they crumble under pressure is BS. TO could care less if his team wins as long as his stats are there and he gets to make a new dance for his touchdown each time he gets in there. Keyshawn cares about the good of the team and will put his health on the line for the team, as evidenced in the way he goes across the middle and constantly puts his body at risk.

exactly, you never once see TO scarfice himself for the good of the team, he never does anything that helps his team, unless it benfits him, and that 50 cent is not Key. Evident by thsi last yera in dallas

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Look at Keyshawn's salary this year, and the fact that he's not holding out. Now tell us he's just like TO. Keyshawn is nothing like TO.

Im not talking about money wise bad boys... Im talking about attitudes on the field and sidelines... Like Antonio Bryant wants the ball most of the time if not all the time...
We are not talking about finacials...just on the field and sideline behavior...
O. K

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
torrescatch22 said:
PTI(my favorite show on espn) said today is Key's 33rd B-day.

Since loudmouth/egotistical WRs are the hot topic as of late, he is at the limit of what I can stand a WR's ego to be.

But I gotta say, Irvin had the perfect mix of a big mouth, big ego, and big game. There will never be another WR worthy of wearing #88 for the Cowboys ever again IMO.

I just hope that Key and Irvin aren't partying together ...