Happy Birthday KEY.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Compacity said:
Im not talking about money wise bad boys... Im talking about attitudes on the field and sidelines... Like Antonio Bryant wants the ball most of the time if not all the time...
We are not talking about finacials...just on the field and sideline behavior...
O. K

lets see did Key stalk his QB, bugging him about getting the blal in a loss, did he take public stabs at his QB will he was in a contract dispute, did he disgarce the star, does he go home asnd think of new TD celebratins, does he rip donw sings in the endzone,

or does he give TD balls to handicapped kids, does he put his body on the line to helps his team win, i could keep going if you want

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
^^^Yall people will beleive anything...One person makes a statement like Keyshawn wouldn't holdout...

If yall really know what a Bad Boy is comment on it..
If yall really don't leave it alone..and shut up...
^Example of a Bad Boy

I got more money then all of yall...
If I didn't I could show yall my bank account...
^Example of a fincial talker...

T.O just talk alot... He's the Bad Boy Flanboyant type....

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
50...let go of TO's Sack.

How could you bring him into a thread about Keyshawns B-Day ? Unreal.

Keyshawn is actually a player that I like that plays for your team. He has heart, takes a lickin', and has some swagger. With that said I hope he drops every pass against the Commanders this year.

And Happy Belated.

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
lets see did Key stalk his QB, bugging him about getting the blal in a loss, did he take public stabs at his QB will he was in a contract dispute, did he disgarce the star, does he go home asnd think of new TD celebratins, does he rip donw sings in the endzone,

or does he give TD balls to handicapped kids, does he put his body on the line to helps his team win, i could keep going if you want

Again, contract and off-the-field attitudes... you only listed one thing that was on the field is celebrations, guess what? the NFL is build off of Celebrations... It would be good to get T.O In Dallas to be on our side dance on the star, he's young and he has skills.. Terry Glenn might not last the whole season, Quincy Morgan might not last the whole season, and how sure are you that Terrance Cooper could be consistent every game.

T.O would bring in a upgraded depth at the Wide Receiver position... I sure would love to see T.O in a Dallas uniform dancing in the middle of the star...
The NFL cry so much now about Randy Moss mooning the fans, guess what?, people that watch TV and like wrestling and NFL and go to the games like that, that what brings excitement to the game today...

We as Cowboys fans cry so much about we should've got Moss instead of Ellis guess what, it didn't happen Moss wanted to be with us but like Shawne Merriman, Randy Moss got betrayed...But Im glad we got Ellis and hopefully I could be happy we got Demarcus Ware...

But the main point is guess what Im not talking about off-the-field attitudes or fincial disputes, im talking about on the field and the sideline behaviors..

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Compacity said:
It would be good to get T.O In Dallas to be on our side dance on the star, he's young and he has skills.. ..

Lost me right there.

Isnt Terrell 32 or 33 years old this year ? Coming off of an injury ?

Yeah ok.

TO and Parcells would get along dandily IMO.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Compacity said:
Again, contract and off-the-field attitudes... you only listed one thing that was on the field is celebrations, guess what? the NFL is build off of Celebrations... It would be good to get T.O In Dallas to be on our side dance on the star, he's young and he has skills.. Terry Glenn might not last the whole season, Quincy Morgan might not last the whole season, and how sure are you that Terrance Cooper could be consistent every game.
T.O would bring in a upgraded depth at the Wide Receiver position... I sure would love to see T.O in a Dallas uniform dancing in the middle of the star...
The NFL cry so much now about Randy Moss mooning the fans, guess what?, people that watch TV and like wrestling and NFL and go to the games like that, that what brings excitement to the game today...
We as Cowboys fans cry so much about we should've got Moss instead of Ellis guess what, it didn't happen Moss wanted to be with us but like Shawne Merriman, Randy Moss got betrayed...But Im glad we got Ellis and hopefully I could be happy we got Demarcus Ware...
But the main point is guess what Im not talking about off-the-field attitudes or fincial disputes, im talking about on the field and the sideline behaviors..
and i could have sworn that Key wasnt the won stalking his QB ON THE SIDLEINE, i could have sworn it was Key was put his bdy on the line to catch every pass ON THE FIELd, you say you woudl wanna see TO dacne on our star because he can what catcha football that shows me you are not a true fan, because the last time i checked JAvon Walker can catch TD passes, he can rack up 1600 yards, but you dont see him dancin on the star, you my are saying some wrong things as a cowboy fan

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
DK, you are apparently quite upset about this situation.

I cant stand TO and no matter what talent he brings to the game I would be ashamed to have him represent the Commanders. I know an Eagles fan that is equally ashamed currently.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
DK, you are apparently quite upset about this situation.

I cant stand TO and no matter what talent he brings to the game I would be ashamed to have him represent the Commanders. I know an Eagles fan that is equally ashamed currently.

i'm upset that a guy actually wants TO to dance on the star, dont i wish that could ban him.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Compacity said:
the NFL is build off of Celebrations... It would be good to get T.O In Dallas to be on our side dance on the star, he's young and he has skills..
You've just equated the act of someone prancing on the NFL insignia of one of its franchises, in front of thousands of fans in their home stadium and many more thousands around the world...

...as a 'celebration'.

It's sad what this generation considers is right and proper in sports.

So, what's next? Someone doing the T.O. on the Commanders' logo in FedEx Stadium? Or on Steelers logo on Heinz Field? Etc., etc.

This would be deemed by some as appropriate behavior of a professional athlete in an opponent's arena?

Sad.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
exactly...Owens danced on the star, as a Cowboys fan how could you ever want that piece of **** to wear our colors. That guy is an ego maniac...parcells would never put up with his games.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
i have a question if BP didnt put up with AB, why is he gonna put up with TO, BP likes ot run the ball not throw

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
All yall from the young school... yall some young people so you wouldn't really know about celebrations... Like Willie Whiteshoes...

I remember those days but I dont have time to go back and forth like some immature people... I have my opinion and yall have yours...So don't critisize my facts with yall opinions...

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
what facts, that to is what better for a team that doenst need him, better for an orgniazation that he has disgraced, please dont hands us your crap and call it gold, we're not idiots

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Compacity said:
All yall from the young school... yall some young people so you wouldn't really know about celebrations... Like Willie Whiteshoes...
Name ONE, single game that Billy Johnson caught a TD or ran back a punt, headed DIRECTLY to the opponent's logo and celebrated?

Name ONE game!

Johnson celebrated at the spot where his runs ended. To my recollection, he never made a calculated effort to upstage HIMSELF by running to a specific spot in the endzone or field and dance. Nor do I remember him hiding Sharpies in his socks. Or jacking a cheerleader of her pompoms.

:banghead:

Compacity said:
I remember those days but I dont have time to go back and forth like some immature people... I have my opinion and yall have yours...So don't critisize my facts with yall opinions...
When you finally decide to present a fact, it'll probably be respected.