Happy Birthday Tony Romo

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He had TO, Marion Barber, Jason Witten, Demarco Murray, Miles Austin, Patrick Crayton, Felix Jones, Roy Williams.
Tony had enough talent, 2006, 2007,2009,2014.
I know you and I have different opinions and i probably will not be able to convince you otherwise. The bottom line is Romo always left me wanting a bit more. We underachieved, blame it on the playcalling, Coach, QB, team dynamics, front office, etc, etc. Two playoff wins equals two playoff wins.
Realistically, MBIII, Miles Austin, Patrick Crayton, Felix Jones, and Roy Williams were all 2nd tier at best.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Realistically, MBIII, Miles Austin, Patrick Crayton, Felix Jones, and Roy Williams were all 2nd tier at best.
No doubt.
He got TO at the end of a career but still playing very well, and he had Dez in his prime.
But the rest were either average or good, with glimpses of very good (Barber, Austin).

But its old news

Happy Birthday, Tony.

Go Cowboys
:flagwave:

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Happy birthday and thanks for making Garrett look better than he was sticking us with him for so long. That was great.

jnday

Reaction score
I'm the same way. I support any Cowboys QB but I dont give them a free pass just because they're Cowboys.
I was very hard on Romo for several years. To his credit, he matured a lot and would have been an elite QB if the injuries wasn’t such a problem. IIRC, it was the 2014 season when he has comparable stats with Rodgers who was league MVP.

aria

Reaction score
Sorry you were so fragile that you couldn’t beat out Dak and stick around a few more years to let us down Tony. Happy Bday, tell Zeke we said hi when you see him in Cabo as you reminisce about career failures and how great it is to be over rated.

:popcorn:

conner01

Reaction score
I'm not even trying to be funny but I Could've swore we celebrated his birthday not that long ago....or maybe just a year has gone by fast.........
Been locked in the house to long
The days and months running together lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
a1UPBEo.gif

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Yeah, I am done knocking Romo to highlight the hypocrisy his diehard fans display. It's not Tony's fault those fans are more annoying than Eagles fans.
Romo & Dak diehards are both equally annoying at this point. There’s the same, “hard take on Dak”, thread everyday. Which includes the same diehard Dak fans defending his honor. News flash, not every Dak hater is a Romo fanatic, & not every Romo diehard is Dak hater. Sick of hearing people drag past player’s names through the mud, and I’m also equally tired of people comparing Dak to Romo, as if Romo actually accomplished anything here.

People have way too much free time on their hands, & I’m speaking even before Covid hit.