Happy Draft Day!

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
My thought is, whoever Dallas picks, will be gone in 4 yrs when they get a better contract.

Jipper

Reaction score
The draft is today?

MEH...........

I feel the exact same way,will be in bed at 8 so won't see anything...just don't really care enough to miss a good night sleep and a good workout to start mu friday

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy Draft Day everybody!

What’s everyone doing for round one tonight?

My brother is hosting this year’s draft party which will include cheese steaks shipped in from Philadelphia (they do that one thing right), awesome chicken wings, and assorted unhealthy foods and snacks.

In addition we will be sharing and sampling a wide variety of craft beers.

And there will be plenty of trash talking as well.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
My brother is hosting this year’s draft party which will include cheese steaks shipped in from Philadelphia (they do that one thing right), awesome chicken wings, and assorted unhealthy foods and snacks.

In addition we will be sharing and sampling a wide variety of craft beers.

And there will be plenty of trash talking as well.
Drinking and trash talking...OK.
Just don't get in a fight, shoot somebody, then wait a month to call the cops.
:laugh:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Let's hope our "experts" in the war room remember to bring their thinking caps with them for this draft. Will McClay's got this, folks!:thumbup:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Work until 9:00 EST and might miss a few picks. Bringing home a pizza and some Dos XX.

Now, this is the bomb!

d463d534cb9792acc7c22b97d9bf86c6.jpg

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If this wasn't such a weak QB year I'd be rooting for Jerry to finally take the QB position seriously and draft a 1st round talent.

But, since it is a weak QB year, and we'll have a much higher draft pick next season, let's go O-Line to get some protection for the QB of the future.

nobody

Reaction score
I'm not even going to watch it. I'm just going to find out after the fact how the Cowboys did.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Happy Draft Day everybody!

What’s everyone doing for round one tonight?
watching my push notifications which are real time... i mean watching on tv is outdated

i cannot even try and watch and know real time each pick.as they come in maybe a 20 sec delay. Then il race here to get into pissing matches with opinions on the pick. Should be business as usual.:popcorn::oldcouple: