FEATURED Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy Thanksgiving CowboysZone!

d8iMoAr.gif

Remember to keep Hilary and Carlton FAR away from the kitchen today.

:)
Looks like a Thanksgiving Day at Myth Busters. :muttley:

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you enjoy this special occasion with your loved ones.

I will be spending it alone with my mom. My sister and her family couldn't come down from northwest Texas. My twin brother is very sick with covid, so it will be a rather somber Thanksgiving for my poor mother and I. Pray my brother will be ok. Hope everyone enjoys their special day with their loved ones. Hope our Cowboys win.

:starspin:

Happy Thanksgiving AC. It’s great that you are spending thanksgiving with your jefa. That’s what it’s all about.

Prayers that your brother recovers fully.
Go Cowboys!

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you enjoy this special occasion with your loved ones.

I will be spending it alone with my mom. My sister and her family couldn't come down from northwest Texas. My twin brother is very sick with covid, so it will be a rather somber Thanksgiving for my poor mother and I. Pray my brother will be ok. Hope everyone enjoys their special day with their loved ones. Hope our Cowboys win.

:starspin:

My family sending prayers for your brother John!

Happy Thanksgiving to you man!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Sure seems like over the last 20 years opposing kickers have missed maybe 5 times total, if that (not counting blocks).

Edit: Sorry about this. Thought I was responding to the game thread.

Last edited: