Happy to be here!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HEY! Free drawers, guys! Mackweldon.com
They're giving away a pair of underwear in one of my ads. It says "Love it or the first pair is on us". It's a strange ad to show me now that I think about it. That's what I get for clearing my browser history.
I am appalled that you would think we need free underwear, I still have some I haven't even tried on yet, Any man that needs more than one pair, well, he ain't a real man. I roll my windows down through the car wash and these boxers are still first rate. I think they're boxers. Hard to tell when you buy the flesh colored ones.

And why is it a pair? It's not like a pair of socks, I get two. Pair of underwear or pants, I don't get two. I think this has something to do with Noah's Ark and given the proper amount of time, I think I can make the connection. If I were not so busy figuring out other things.

Xelda

Reaction score
I am appalled that you would think we need free underwear, I still have some I haven't even tried on yet, Any man that needs more than one pair, well, he ain't a real man. I roll my windows down through the car wash and these boxers are still first rate. I think they're boxers. Hard to tell when you buy the flesh colored ones.

And why is it a pair? It's not like a pair of socks, I get two. Pair of underwear or pants, I don't get two. I think this has something to do with Noah's Ark and given the proper amount of time, I think I can make the connection. If I were not so busy figuring out other things.
Well excuse me for trying to cover your freshly laundered (via car wash) crack up for FREE. These bloomers got a huge pouch in the front that could hold two sandwiches AND a bag of chips. It could be a chick magnet until they smell the ham and cheese. Don't worry, they'll be back for the Doritos.

As for the "pair" argument, we're going to need London in to explain since it's probably a British thing.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Well excuse me for trying to cover your freshly laundered (via car wash) crack up for FREE. These bloomers got a huge pouch in the front that could hold two sandwiches AND a bag of chips. It could be a chick magnet until they smell the ham and cheese. Don't worry, they'll be back for the Doritos.

As for the "pair" argument, we're going to need London in to explain since it's probably a British thing.
I see, as ever, blame the Brits.

I can see Y'all sitting in a classroom aged 7............."O.K Children repeat after Me"........."If it's weird or strange and it doesn't make sense, it comes from the Land of Pounds and Pence"

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I can see Y'all sitting in a classroom aged 7............."O.K Children repeat after Me"........."If it's weird or strange and it doesn't make sense, it comes from the Land of Pounds and Pence"
Hmmm, anyone keeping count of how many times Lundy has typed the words, "It's our language", or some variation of that phrase?

Gotta take the bad with the good, my friend.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hmmm, anyone keeping count of how many times Lundy has typed the words, "It's our language", or some variation of that phrase?

Gotta take the bad with the good, my friend.
There's good?

The standard response to that entirely reasonable assertion is some variant of "Nah, it's Ours now, We chased You off and made it OUR language"

But if it makes no sense, it's all on Us.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There's good?

The standard response to that entirely reasonable assertion is some variant of "Nah, it's Ours now, We chased You off and made it OUR language"

But if it makes no sense, it's all on Us.
You make a strong argument...........I'm willing to accept that words like, "pardner", "yessir", "Brangelina", and "sumbittch" are our fault, but not everything ridiculous is a bastarrrdization of the original.

Londonboy

Reaction score
You make a strong argument...........I'm willing to accept that words like, "pardner", "yessir", "Brangelina", and "sumbittch" are our fault, but not everything ridiculous is a bastarrrdization of the original.
Very true.
At least, We can agree, that in any form, English trumps French.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't forget the Earl of Sammich.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very true.
At least, We can agree, that in any form, English trumps French.
French is considered a romance language but to some so is German. "GET on your knees, fraulein! Now, get in the bed! That's enough foreplay!"

In Texas, they have their own romance language and foreplay. "Earline, git yer heifer butt in the bed of the truck"!

But in all fairness, poor ole CC has his own foreplay language as well. "Please, please? PUUUUHHHHHLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSE! OK, how much? Got change for a 5?"

Xelda

Reaction score

No "particular" Brit blaming, London! I simply prorogue peculiar uses of words and refer them to our English origins. I always blame the Monarchy, they can afford it and could care less what the peasants think. While I'm at it, I think Harry is messing up Royally! Opposites attract until opposites attack.