Happy Veterans Day

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Ten Hut!

I salute all of my brothers and sisters in arms that came before us; those that stood beside us, and also those that are standIng up for us right now.

As You Were!

What are American fighting men and women made of...here's just a little taste from an actual quote during Vietnam ...

While looking straight down the face of the grim reaper ...Breaker, breaker, 1..2..3..you copy (high squelch and static from the radio signal in the background)? ...

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us, and they have us outnumbered 3 to 1 ... they can't get away this time."

Lewis "Chesty" Puller , USMC

There's no one like us in the entire world!

Happy Veterans Day! ;)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Happy Veterans day

Ellis
Glover
Allen
Als
Flo
Dat

And of course to all that have served this great country of ours.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Thanks to all.

I give much greater thanks to my fallen brothers and sisters and to their families; and that includes those wounded in service to their country.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
I too would like to extend my appreciation to all my brothers in arms, and brothers who have served in the past. We carry out the greatest mission a man could dream of, Protecting the greatest country in the world!! I love it!!

Funny timing for me, yesterday I found out that I could be going on a 4 month tour to the sand leaving in early December. If not 4 months, then definitely 2 months. I'd be stoked about it, however, I was married on August 18th to the greatest woman in the world, and now I'll be missing our first Christmas as hubby and wife!! But, I do it with pride and I appreciate all who have the awareness to thank each veteran they see.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Dad....No one could have a better Father Then you!

Love You!

Hope You had a Great Veterans Day!