Harbaugh to Chargers

Rayman70

Reaction score
Harbaugh was awful as QB of the Chargers. I remember he was Ryan Leaf’s backup there and ended up having to play a lot.
He was pretty good for Ted Marcabrota and the colts. Went to the championship game against Pittsburgh I think.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Chargers soon to see many playoffs.
Year 1 he will. Think about it, they have a good QB to build round, the left tackle, decent run game, and a few pieces on d. He has a nice nucleus. Now he just has to find helping the trenches to solidify things. That current roster was badly coached for years. Should have won 10 games this year. Shoddy coaching. Harbaugh alone is worth 3 extra wins in year 1. This is huge.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
It kind of shocking that Belichick wasn't one of the first hirings.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
This would have been the guy I would have went after. It's just that with Jerry a guy like Belichick makes him more uncomfortable.

So with me, Harbaugh. With Jerry, Belichick.
can you buy the team then? ill pay your Mike Fisher $8/month subscription

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
The NCAA is going to drop the hammer on Michigan and Harbaugh knows it. He also knows why. He cheated.

11547.jpg
If you ain’t cheating - you ain’t TRYING. Harbaugh got caught. Let’s leave it at that.

triplets_93

Reaction score
He cheated, just like 99% of all NCCA teams do to gain some sort of edge. Difference is, they got caught because somebody snitched. This wasn't just an isolated thing. It is done at big Highschool programs too. Trust me.
The Chargers wanted an elite cheater, and so they chose Harbaugh over Belichick.