Harbaugh to Chargers

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you think he will be the same attention ***** that the old man is, and demand to be the one who gets all the “credit?”

Maybe he would allow the HC to actually have command of the team and not hire puppets only.

I feel as if it could go either way. Maybe that’s just blind faith…or hope.
Well I don't know if he'll want to be as visible as Jerry but I don't think he'll relinquish the GM position to anyone. Very little will change when Jerry's no longer around. Stephen the GM and McClay takes over the old Stephen role.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The NCAA is going to drop the hammer on Michigan and Harbaugh knows it. He also knows why. He cheated.

11547.jpg

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
I'm not sure why people are so dejected about...Harbaugh?

I mean I get change for sake of change. But...Harbaugh?
Look at his track record. He’s a great coach. Comes off like a raging lunatic which is why he seems to have a short shelf life but he’s very good.

He made Stanford relevant again and he won 70% of his games with SF and got them to a SB. He got Michigan back on track and won it all.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm not sure why people are so dejected about...Harbaugh?

I mean I get change for sake of change. But...Harbaugh?
That, and the Chargers. Some really put them up on a pedestal. They have their promising QB, couldn't get it done. They get the Guru Moore, still can't. So I'm a "wait and see" on this one. You just really never know.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Look at his track record. He’s a great coach. Comes off like a raging lunatic which is why he seems to have a short shelf life but he’s very good.

He made Stanford relevant again and he won 70% of his games with SF and got them to a SB. He got Michigan back on track and won it all.
Some dudes just know how to coach football players.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That move right there automatically puts the Chargers as a playoff team with a head coach that won't screw up and is going to make the team legit.
I feel SD is a contender suddenly. I think this will prove to be true as we go.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The NCAA is going to drop the hammer on Michigan and Harbaugh knows it. He also knows why. He cheated.

11547.jpg
He cheated, just like 99% of all NCCA teams do to gain some sort of edge. Difference is, they got caught because somebody snitched. This wasn't just an isolated thing. It is done at big Highschool programs too. Trust me.

T-RO

Reaction score
Harbaugh might fire Kellen Moore right now. Thats not his guy nor his scheme.
Harbaugh is a former QB, so I'm sure he'll want to be voice #1 over how the offense is formulated. He also has a list of guys he knows and likes. Kellen will find work easily enough if he's booted.

T-RO

Reaction score
That, and the Chargers. Some really put them up on a pedestal. They have their promising QB, couldn't get it done. They get the Guru Moore, still can't. So I'm a "wait and see" on this one. You just really never know.
Their offense averaged nearly four starters per game lost to injury...and it was their best players. All-pro center Linsley, near-all-pro Mike Williams... Ekeler and Keenan Allen missed much of the year. Oh...and when Herbert wasn't playing with a broken finger...he just wasn't playing...out for the year.

Defensively they also can't stay healthy, starting with Bosa.

They have a crappy and aging roster right now. It's going to take time to recover from the mistakes of their previous GM.