Harbaugh to Chargers

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
He cheated, just like 99% of all NCCA teams do to gain some sort of edge. Difference is, they got caught because somebody snitched. This wasn't just an isolated thing. It is done at big Highschool programs too. Trust me.
I remember the Dallas Carter controversy where IIRC they got stripped for having adult players on their team.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Did Kellen get let go in Chargers land ? I would imagine Harbaugh bring in his own crew .

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Their offense averaged nearly four starters per game lost to injury...and it was their best players. All-pro center Linsley, near-all-pro Mike Williams... Ekeler and Keenan Allen missed much of the year. Oh...and when Herbert wasn't playing with a broken finger...he just wasn't playing...out for the year.

Defensively they also can't stay healthy, starting with Bosa.

They have a crappy and aging roster right now. It's going to take time to recover from the mistakes of their previous GM.
Imagine if Dallas were afforded so many excuses?

khiladi

Reaction score
Their offense averaged nearly four starters per game lost to injury...and it was their best players. All-pro center Linsley, near-all-pro Mike Williams... Ekeler and Keenan Allen missed much of the year. Oh...and when Herbert wasn't playing with a broken finger...he just wasn't playing...out for the year.

Defensively they also can't stay healthy, starting with Bosa.

They have a crappy and aging roster right now. It's going to take time to recover from the mistakes of their previous GM.
Exactly.. plus Staley was completely incompetent, was on the hot seat to start the season and lost the locker room and their OL coach is a baby, wet behind the ears, a leftover from the Lombardi era.

But they’ll compete now, even with the aging roster with Herbert at QB and more disciplined. Their pass defense was mistake-prone with Staley.

Asklesko

Reaction score
If he keeps Kellen Moore they will be unstoppable.
w=500

khiladi

Reaction score
Imagine if Dallas were afforded so many excuses?
Top 5 defense including in TOs, one of the least injuries battered teams going into the playoffs, healthy WRs.. 8 year QB that was baby-sat.. 3 all pro OL pretty much Dak’s whole career here. Weakest division in football…

Dallas doesn’t get excuses.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look at his track record. He’s a great coach. Comes off like a raging lunatic which is why he seems to have a short shelf life but he’s very good.

He made Stanford relevant again and he won 70% of his games with SF and got them to a SB. He got Michigan back on track and won it all.
You forgot getting busted at meatchicken.

Aven8

Reaction score
I don’t blame him for leaving. Recruiting sucks, and the new transfer portal sucks as well.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Harbaugh is eager to prove his versatility again. I think Herbert will thrive when the HC reigns some things in, simplifies the offense, and gets a few of his guys around him. I think year 1, we will see an improvement. No way in heck KM stays unless Herbert stands on the table for him. I don't see that.

9of11

Reaction score
Just gets me angry...another missed opportunity for an established coach who knows what he's doing....our next coach is Dan Quinn if he doesn't get hired this round... The Chargers will be better than us this coming season..

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
This is the perfect time for Harbaugh to return to the NFL. There is no reason to stay in college football.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Harbaugh was awful as QB of the Chargers. I remember he was Ryan Leaf’s backup there and ended up having to play a lot.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Harbaugh was the man in the arena as they say. He was playing within the unwritten rules of college ball. Yes it's seedy ,feels dirty when we hear that they cheated to gain an edge, but he wasn't doing anything alone. They all do the same thing. Its always been part of highschool sports,college and yes, NFL. The stakes are high. I don't blame Harbaugh. He did his job.