HARD KNOX Sopcast Stream Here

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I gave up on Sopcast last year. No surprise that it's still ****ed up.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2178874 said:
Well, this will explain it guys.

My account at Sopcast was suspended. I kept thinking it was something I was doing wrong. So I had the idea I might have the wrong channel address, and when I went to visit my Control Panel at Sopcast, it showed that my status was "Suspended.

This happened to a lot of NFL broadcasters last season so we had to go underground and broadcast private feeds. Now it looks like they are trying to snuff that out as well.

The NFL was harassing Sopcast so they cracked down on their users.

Looks as if you will have to wait for the video file upload at Cowboys Media sometime tomorrow.

I'll have to reopen another account for the upcoming preseason games.

Sorry guys. :(

Man. I feel so Hells Angel-ish. Breakin' the law and all. SG, will you promise to be my pen pal?

Joking aside..................thanks for your efforts.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
bbgun;2178897 said:
I gave up on Sopcast last year. No surprise that it's still ****ed up.

Ya coulda tipped us off about an hour ago. Thanks, bb. :D

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So im sitting at a friends house who has a 57 inch DLP that you can hook up to your computer and use as a monitor and 3 of us were pumped and ready to go.

We actually planned on it since 9am this morning :laugh2:

There is nothing like looking at the Cowboyszone on a 57 inch tv with a sopcast player out to the side that only gets to 8:banghead:

One of my friends said, "StarGazer is a Commander". lol

Man that sucked I was so ready for that show.

And to top it off the guy on ESPN radio was bragging about how he was going to go home and watch it.. AGGGHHH

They also got pumped about this comment in the other thread lol

Nexx;2178771 said:
channel number or BAN!

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
CATCH17;2178931 said:
So im sitting at a friends house who has a 57 inch DLP that you can hook up to your computer and use as a monitor and 3 of us were pumped and ready to go.

We actually planned on it since 9am this morning :laugh2:

There is nothing like looking at the Cowboyszone on a 57 inch tv with a sopcast player out to the side that only gets to 8:banghead:

One of my friends said, "StarGazer is a Commander". lol

Man that sucked I was so ready for that show.

And to top it off the guy on ESPN radio was bragging about how he was going to go home and watch it.. AGGGHHH
He has a 57 Inch DLP and no HBO? :confused:

Sopcast is for us poor folks.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
dangerdoom;2178936 said:
He has a 57 Inch DLP and no HBO? :confused:

Sopcast is for us poor folks.

If you have Basic Cable and Cable internet in our town than your cable bill is 105 bucks.

Its no telling how much with HBO.

kmp77

Reaction score
CATCH17;2178957 said:
If you have Basic Cable and Cable internet in our town than your cable bill is 105 bucks.

Its no telling how much with HBO.

The HBO package here is like an extra $14. My bill is already $150 :/ I get free HBO somehow through just the wall at my apt. I don't recall them saying we get free cable so wasn't going to say anything :laugh2:

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2178893 said:
Maybe maybe not.

Many broadcasters just open second accounts and have no problems. Not sure why but some have never been suspended. I have been lucky so far. This is my third season and have never been suspended until now.

Same thing happened to me. I think Sopcast is putting a lot morth effort into finding the channels the are showing the NFL (reading sports and brodcasting forums, etc.) and shutting them down. Just a hunch.

I'm done with sopcast. When it works like it's supposed to, it's great. more often then not, that just isn't the case. The connections are supposed to get better the more people there are, but sadly from my experiences, it doesn't work.

I'm gonna go back to the direct connect approach for this season. It bites that I can only take 5 people, but 5 members having a good experience is better than 50 having a bad one.

I'll be broadcasting the SD game on sat. night. Look for the thread here. I'll take the first five.

alby

Reaction score
can you please let us know when you upload the broadcast, SG? Thank you kindly.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I see the 2nd and 4th videos under your username on Youtube, but I'm not seeing the 3rd.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
alby;2179088 said:
can you please let us know when you upload the broadcast, SG? Thank you kindly.

It has been captured and is being converted at the moment. Soon it will be uploaded. Then I will set-up the links at Cowboys Media.

Then you can watch it for the remainder of your lives. :laugh2:

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2179128 said:
It has been captured and is being converted at the moment. Soon it will be uploaded. Then I will set-up the links at Cowboys Media.

Sweet man. Much appreciated. I have a fever and the only answer is more cow.....err....Hard Knocks. :D

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2179128 said:

thanks man can't wait to see it