HARD KNOX Sopcast Stream Here

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
The good news is now S G will feel soooooooo bad he will work his butt off and get this ready for download on his site within 10 minutes after the show ends!!:D

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Lifetimeboyzfan;2178860 said:
Buffer up to 5 then down to 3 and holding

I can't do it , captain. I don't have the power!!!

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Lifetimeboyzfan;2178860 said:
Buffer up to 5 then down to 3 and holding

Same here - mine went to 7 and 8 then down to 3.

Cannot retrieve data.

:mad:

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
Its gonna start working just about the time they say............"Make sure and tune in next week to another heartpounding episode of Hardknocks/ Dallas cowboys training camp" Cue the music, roll credits....................:eek:

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Well, this will explain it guys.

My account at Sopcast was suspended. I kept thinking it was something I was doing wrong. So I had the idea I might have the wrong channel address, and when I went to visit my Control Panel at Sopcast, it showed that my status was "Suspended.

This happened to a lot of NFL broadcasters last season so we had to go underground and broadcast private feeds. Now it looks like they are trying to snuff that out as well.

The NFL was harassing Sopcast so they cracked down on their users.

Looks as if you will have to wait for the video file upload at Cowboys Media sometime tomorrow.

I'll have to reopen another account for the upcoming preseason games.

Sorry guys. :(

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2178874 said:

My account at Sopcast was suspended. I kept thinking it was something I was doing wrong. So I had the idea I might have the wrong channel address, and when I went to visit my Control Panel at Sopcast, it showed that my status was "Suspended.

This happened to a lot of NFL broadcasters last season so we had to go underground and broadcast private feeds. Now it looks like they are trying to snuff that out as well.

Looks as if you will have to wait for the video file upload at Cowboys Media sometime tomorrow.

No prob, SG!

Thanks for trying.

Question, though: Won't you have the same problem trying to broadcast the preseason games?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2178874 said:

thats lame

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2178874 said:

No worries bro, thank you for trying!

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
BulletBob;2178876 said:
No prob, SG!

Thanks for trying.

Question, though: Won't you have the same problem trying to broadcast the preseason games?

Maybe maybe not.

Many broadcasters just open second accounts and have no problems. Not sure why but some have never been suspended. I have been lucky so far. This is my third season and have never been suspended until now.