Hard liquor recommendations

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I have become addicted to Screwball Peanut Butter whiskey. Strange sounding I know but if you like something different you have to try this stuff out. Only get the Screwball brand. The other PB whiskeys are not good.
That stuff is amazing! :thumbup:

Did you know they have an ice cream? lol

I really want to try it.

IMG_5481-Edit_1200x630.jpg

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finlandia. Straight and cold.
I used Finlandia when I got into infused liquors in the 80's because they were promoting it.

Now, I have moved onto Tito's for that and do cucumber or watermelon. The cucumber is great with a Topo Chico on a hot day with a cigar. Also use Bombay Gin for cucumber gin with tonic, just delightful!

I do pineapple infused white rum to mix with Waterloo Coconut and it's like a healthy Pina Colada.

1800 Tequila infused with watermelon, mango, peaches or strawberries is also good for margarita's that are not too sweet but still carry the flavor.

If y'all haven't tried Baja Bob's Sugar Free mixers, I highly recommend them and have used every one of them. I was watching my sugar before but now, like a hawk, and they use Splenda and it's very good. The Marg, Triple Citrus Marg, Mojito, Mai Tai and their Sweet n Sour are very good. However, forget their ratios and experiment with your own.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I have become addicted to Screwball Peanut Butter whiskey. Strange sounding I know but if you like something different you have to try this stuff out. Only get the Screwball brand. The other PB whiskeys are not good.

Been meaning to try that stuff for a while. I think I would like it too. There is a Peanut Butter Stout I tried in Vegas once too that was awesome. To this day, I can't find it anywhere.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Been meaning to try that stuff for a while. I think I would like it too. There is a Peanut Butter Stout I tried in Vegas once too that was awesome. To this day, I can't find it anywhere.
You are going to love the Skrewball PB whiskey. Go out and treat yourself.