Twitter: Hard to see this image/tweet of Jason and not have a pulse

_sturt_

Reaction score
He would sacrifice everyone and Everything to not be blamed and Held accountable. He can screw right off. Tonight will be the Best Day in the last 10 years being a Cowboys Fan

Some people take this game too seriously to be taken seriously. That's all I can say.

Proximo

Reaction score
I don’t understand how folks can have so much contempt for JG.

We’re not talking about an evil world leader or corrupt politician who’s really affecting civilization.

The guy was just trying to coach a football team for crying out loud. Ultimately, he failed.

Do folks lack emotional discipline to the point of directing irrational hatred towards the guy because he failed?
That can’t be healthy, lol.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He didn't hire himself.

My contempt is for Jerry, who kept him around 10 years desperately (and pathetically) wanting to prove he's a "football guy" like no other.

shabazz

Reaction score

We’re not talking about an evil world leader or corrupt politician who’s really affecting civilization.

The guy was just trying to coach a football team for crying out loud. Ultimately, he failed.

Do folks lack emotional discipline to the point of directing irrational hatred towards the guy because he failed?

In your scenario, does the Evil World Leader who's affecting Civilization, have an economy at 4% growth?....... because that makes a difference in my final summation.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

People say things online that they'd never say in real life...at least I hope not. Otherwise, I'd just as soon never meet some of these posters. :muttley:

Proximo

Reaction score
People say things online that they'd never say in real life...at least I hope not. Otherwise, I'd just as soon never meet some of these posters. :muttley:

Yea I think that’s the case, for at least some folks.

But there are definitely some posters who might benefit from taking a step back. Just my opinion.

I’m as curious as anyone to see how our offseason plays out. But at the end of the day JG is just a dude who was trying to make it as HC for the Cowboys. He didn’t. Hopefully the next guy does.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Some fans have really adopted Jerry's soft "family" mentality. Garrett was a fake coach who did nothing but take millions from the organization...oh, and he wasted a few careers along the way. Can we get a shot of Marinelli hobbling along the sidelines one last time? That will really choke me up. Oh, wait...he's probably staying.

Kaiser

Reaction score

Well yes. With some people an 8-8 record is enough reason to cry like a 10 year old.

Garrett is ultimately responsible for the work product and it wasn't good enough to keep his job. Without question.

But 95% of the fans melting down over this don't even watch film, much less articulate the actual reasons why the team has a .500 record.

shabazz

Reaction score
My indifference for Garrett really took hold in 2015. Any lingering empathy died pretty much on November 15, 2016. I can easily wish Garrett luck in all his future endeavors but would be lying if I said it was a heartfelt gesture on my part.
:hammer:

KDM256

Reaction score
Saw my last clap from Red yesterday and I gotta say that it felt pretty good, just wish it didn't come with a pick 17 selection for 2020.

Out with the old and in with the new.. Take Witten, Lee, Smith and Crawford with you.

Acheman08

Reaction score
The thing that gets me is that, yes, he needs to go and yes, he had 10 years to get it done and didnt. But, Im afraid it doesnt matter who the coach will be, the Jones family isnt going anywhere. If a strong coach comes in and whips them into shape, they likely wont be here long because of Jerry. It will be just another lame duck coach.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Well yes. With some people an 8-8 record is enough reason to cry like a 10 year old.

Garrett is ultimately responsible for the work product and it wasn't good enough to keep his job. Without question.

But 95% of the fans melting down over this don't even watch film, much less articulate the actual reasons why the team has a .500 record.
There is no one reason why we were 8-8 for the 4th time in 9+ seasons under this jackass. It’s terrible and non-existent coaching, it’s poor play calling, poor execution, dropped passes, made up tripping and offensive PI calls, it’s missed 35yd freaking yard FG’s, it’s Jaylon and Sean Lee looking lost in coverage, it’s guys holding out when they should’ve been cut, it’s terrible O-line play, it’s retread DT’s who get blown off the LOS, it’s EVERYTHING.