Hardy says goodbye to Twitter

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
he was all dramatic last night saying no more Kraken privileges and Goodbye 4ever. This guy continues to make way too much out of nothing. Just stop posting all together without having some grand finale!

He is quickly becoming my least favorite Cowboy of all time. There's no way he doesn't have some sort of incident this year. Especially if he is on his own for an extended period of time.

robjay04

Reaction score
he was all dramatic last night saying no more Kraken privileges and Goodbye 4ever. This guy continues to make way too much out of nothing. Just stop posting all together without having some grand finale!

He is quickly becoming my least favorite Cowboy of all time. There's no way he doesn't have some sort of incident this year. Especially if he is on his own for an extended period of time.

Besides the one domestic violence incident which probably would not have been as big of a deal if not for the Ray Rice saga...has Hardy ever been in trouble since entering the NFL?

I really don't see social media as anything worth talking about in regards to a player.

Qbert

Reaction score
He also favorited a tweet from a panther fan saying that he'd be in Carolina if it were up to Hardy

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
He also favorited a tweet from a panther fan saying that he'd be in Carolina if it were up to Hardy

Well, considering he was drafted by Carolina; probably still has a house in Carolina, and probably before the **** hit the fan, never really thought of life outside Carolina and the Panthers, it's not a big deal to "like" a tweet from a Panther's fan claiming this statement.

Time to move along.

slick325

Reaction score
What seems to be lost in this is the fact that Coach Garrett addressed the matter with him and he then chose to get off Twitter. Speaks volumes of the cache Garrett seems to be building. Sure Jerry and Stephen Jones addressed it too but the unified front is uber important for Garrett's credibility in the locker room.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score

Agree.

Next he will be referring to himself in the third person.

" Greg does not like Twitter. Greg thinks Twitter misrepresents what Greg believes is in Greg's best interests."

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
What seems to be lost in this is the fact that Coach Garrett addressed the matter with him and he then chose to get off Twitter. Speaks volumes of the cache Garrett seems to be building.

Hardy is still retweeting fan commentary as of a few minutes ago (as "The Villian King"), so if you believe Garrett addressed it, he is basically thumbing his nose at him.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if Gregory if what they think he is and does good hardy is a one year player here.

slick325

Reaction score
Hardy is still retweeting fan commentary as of a few minutes ago (as "The Villian King"), so if you believe Garrett addressed it, he is basically thumbing his nose at him.

Didn't know that...was merely responding to the OP stating he (Hardy) was done with Twitter.

Wheeltax

Reaction score
I think it's apparent Hardy is upset with the Cowboys. I'm guessing he didn't decide to leave twitter so much as was told to. Either that, or he had an issue with being told to be careful with social media and went "Well fine I'll just leave it altogether then"

It'll pass. He's still a young, defiant guy going through - from his perspective - a tough time. He'll figure it out. Hopefully.

Alexander

Reaction score
I'm glad he is getting off twitter. I wish all of these young guys in their 20 would stay off twitter.

It can be used responsibly. Hardy just does not. Neither does Bryant. But compare it to others that are fairly active like Beasley, there is a radical difference.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
It can be used responsibly. Hardy just does not. Neither does Bryant. But compare it to others that are fairly active like Beasley, there is a radical difference.

I agree but a lot of these guys in their 20's say stupid stuff. If I were the coach I would ban it just so it wasn't a distraction to the team.

Alexander

Reaction score
Didn't know that...was merely responding to the OP stating he (Hardy) was done with Twitter.

This was just about 20 minutes ago. He seems to enjoy retweeting fan support.