Hardy says goodbye to Twitter

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Then you're not following the right people.. I find it to be a good source of info in addition to great entertainment.

Probably not.

I didn't spend nearly enough time on there to try and find the right people to follow I don't imagine. I followed some Cowboys and some TV show stuff I liked.

Even following things from my favorite entertainments was just...blah. lol

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably not.

I didn't spend nearly enough time on there to try and find the right people to follow I don't imagine. I followed some Cowboys and some TV show stuff I liked.

Even following things from my favorite entertainments was just...blah. lol

I don't follow many Cowboys. Most of them are boring and they're hawking Cowboys stuff all the time. They're on a list for Cowboys news only. Dez is the most interesting of the "stars" Mincey is actually the coolest of the guys I follow.

Twitter is about the people. Follow the right people and you can be highly entertained. I've got a good mix of beat writers, bloggers, and joe fans on my sports list. I get my news with a twist.

visionary

Reaction score
My least favorite fans of all time are those who worry about what players do on Twitter.

My least favorite fans of all time are ones that blindly approve and parrot whatever the FO says and call out other fans for having a different opinion

Bluestang

Reaction score
Pretty funny when Beasley told a fan to suck a you know what...but hey he's the mature one on Twitter. I didn't seen Tim McMahon write an article about that though...

Lol some of you guys are funny. The media is in a feeding frenzy over Hardy and yes Hardy made a terrible joke but he's not the first athlete to say something stupid over Twitter.

They all do at some point.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty funny when Beasley told a fan to suck a you know what...but hey he's the mature one on Twitter. I didn't seen Tim McMahon write an article about that though...

Lol some of you guys are funny. The media is in a feeding frenzy over Hardy and yes Hardy made a terrible joke but he's not the first athlete to say something stupid over Twitter.

They all do at some point.

Nah, MacMahon didn't, but there were several articles.. I thought Beasley's tweet was funny. Thought Hardy's was dumb. But not enough for all the handwringing going on, so I agree with you re: the media frenzy on Hardy.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL at the over reaction from people on what is on twitter and how it is interpreted. And how they JUDGE players from tweets. Or what the FO told them.
I guess there are a lot of people that haven't said anything dumb, or say something that makes sense to themselves, but others think it was meant in a different way.
Guess they are all perfect.

I still get amazed at the hate our players get. How fans look down at them for just a fart, rather a brain fart and how it's interpreted, all the reading between the lines from a comment or tweet, over analyzing it. Or it it's just a butt fart, then they still find something to look down at that player for it too.

Oh, well, off season entertainment....when do OTA's begin, in week or so I think.....can't wait to see the tweets from that....:D

Bluestang

Reaction score
Nah, MacMahon didn't, but there were several articles.. I thought Beasley's tweet was funny. Thought Hardy's was dumb. But not enough for all the handwringing going on, so I agree with you re: the media frenzy on Hardy.

So you found it funny that Beasley told a fan to suck it (obviously more direct) and I'm sure others didn't take that to well.

However, I didn't see Fisher, Archer, MacMahon or anyone else go to the team about it in order to get a response from them as to what were they going to do about it.

I get that Hardy is being scrutinized here but the media is pretty much head hunting. It's no wonder the players want to kick their arses.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you found it funny that Beasley told a fan to suck it (obviously more direct) and I'm sure others didn't take that to well.
I sure did. But then I subscribe to the theory that you just can't talk to anyone any kind of way and not expect a response in the same vein. Just me tho.

However, I didn't see Fisher, Archer, MacMahon or anyone else go to the team about it in order to get a response from them as to what were they going to do about it.

I get that Hardy is being scrutinized here but the media is pretty much head hunting. It's no wonder the players want to kick their arses.
No disagreement here. On the flip side of that, I don't really recall what the response to Beasley's tweet was. It was mid-season and during the playoff hunt. Writers had bigger fish to fry then. It's the offseason now and not a whole lot going on.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
Besides the one domestic violence incident which probably would not have been as big of a deal if not for the Ray Rice saga...has Hardy ever been in trouble since entering the NFL?

I really don't see social media as anything worth talking about in regards to a player.

No, he hasn't. Just a lot of people crying over spilt milk.

I wonder why Floyd Mayweather doesn't get as much criticism as Hardy does for one incident?

foofighters

Reaction score
he was all dramatic last night saying no more Kraken privileges and Goodbye 4ever. This guy continues to make way too much out of nothing. Just stop posting all together without having some grand finale!

He is quickly becoming my least favorite Cowboy of all time. There's no way he doesn't have some sort of incident this year. Especially if he is on his own for an extended period of time.

Cant take real serious when the guy posting this is in love manboobs. I'd rather talk about my new air compressor.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
he was all dramatic last night saying no more Kraken privileges and Goodbye 4ever. This guy continues to make way too much out of nothing. Just stop posting all together without having some grand finale!

He is quickly becoming my least favorite Cowboy of all time. There's no way he doesn't have some sort of incident this year. Especially if he is on his own for an extended period of time.

Big deal! I don't know why your fussing over him closing his Twitter account.