Has a better core ever been wasted? (2006-2010)

visionary

Reaction score
That does lead up to another question though. How will they be viewed going forward? I hate to say it, they will not be valued except by young fans who do not know any better. Ware's time as a Cowboy is done. Romo/Witten will be done in a season or two and I do not see the team suddenly winning enough to elevate them to the pantheon.

The perpetual mediocrity around all of these players is pretty unfortunate.

my question is, when are we going to see "Tom Landry, Jr" up there next to Tom Landry?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
my question is, when are we going to see "Tom Landry, Jr" up there next to Tom Landry?

Garrett will likely be remembered as being better than Dave Campo when it is all said and done.

Offsides

Reaction score
I don't think the cowboys were all that talented other than the year they lost to the Giants who went on to beat the undefeated Pats. That was the beginning of the dive. current players other than a couple like Romo, witten, and Ware no longer played at a high level. IMO, the cowboys are in for a tough year. Maybe our offense will get us thru some wins but I haven't seen any real improvement in personnel. 5 wins will exceed expectations.