Has anyone ever cried, or fought over the boys/over a loss?

Frozen700

Reaction score
Be honest, i know most of you are all about class, don't wanna seem soft, or a "thug", but be honest....

have any of you ever cried or shed ed a tear over a cowboys loss? Have any of you got into a fight? or almost fought over the boys?

Have any of you took it out on your family, personal items?

or whats the craziest thing you have done after a loss or an emotional win?

Me personally i felt like shedding a tear once or twice, and i have almost got into a fight over some one talking smack about the boys.

I'm making this thread, because im bored, and i know after the performance last night, some of us are still bitter and are too worried about the Pats, so don't think I'm trying to be immature or whatever

cbfan55

Reaction score
I broke my hand by punching the floor during a game when we still had QC as QB

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
well i live in the burbs 5 minutes outside of philly so im always hearing smack. 1 time i punched my wall in my room ( 2 yrs ago when santana torched us on that monday night game) and i can think of maybe 5X where i was this close to getting in a fight over them

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
It's a football game son.

I have been an avid Dallas Cowboys fan since 1967-68, but if does not affect how I treat my wife, sons or my dogs over the years.

Don't get in a fight over it, it's not worth it.:laugh2:

Frozen700

Reaction score
cbfan55;1696998 said:

:laugh2: lmao damn.....yea QC made me go crazy a lot also

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
The only time I cried was after the Ice Bowl but I was only 9 then and I was sure we would win that game.

I did throw my glass against the wall and storm out of the house after the 1970 SB loss to the Colts.

I am very grouchy after a loss and my family knows to leave me alone and let me rant.

But no, as a grown man I have never cried or gotten into a fight with anyone after a loss.

Frozen700

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1697005 said:

I have been an avid Dallas Cowboys fan since 1967-68, but if does not affect how I treat my wife, sons or my dogs over the years.

lol i know, but when you as if you are apart of the team you cant help but back them, but i see your point

Eddie

Reaction score
I was 12 years old when the Catch happened in SF.

I can't tell you how badly I felt for weeks afterwards.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
cbfan55;1696998 said:

I shed tears twice as a child:
The Loss against the 49ers Montana to Clark in the endzone
Jackie Smith dropped the pass in the endzone against the Steelers in the Superbowl causing the loss

Nowadays after a loss it's just anger and I don't watch Sportscenter or read any Cowboys news until they play the next game.....

Frozen700

Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1697017 said:
I shed tears twice as a child:
The Loss against the 49ers Montana to Clark in the endzone
Jackie Smith dropped the pass in the endzone against the Steelers in the Superbowl causing the loss

Nowadays after a loss it's just anger and I don't watch Sportscenter or read any Cowboys news until they play the next game.....

yea, thats how i feel most of the time

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1697005 said:

I agree. I used to get upset and then I realized there wasn't a thing I could do to change the outcome.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Eddie;1697014 said:
I was 12 years old when the Catch happened in SF.

I can't tell you how badly I felt for weeks afterwards.

I was 15 and I cried over the catch. I also ripped my Joe Montana rookie card into shreds. I don't regret it at all.

superpunk

Reaction score
I don't think I was near tears after the Commanders beat us the past two years in gut-wrenching fashion, but after the first one, I felt sick, and after the second one (when I was at the game) I couldn't speak for a few minutes.

That was the worst ever for me.

Frozen700

Reaction score
lurkercowboy;1697047 said:
I was 15 and I cried over the catch. I also ripped my Joe Montana rookie card into shreds. I don't regret it at all.

lol damn, you sure you don't regret that?

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I cried after Troy retired, and nearly when he went into the Hall. Same for Irvin.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I punched a hole in my living room wall (with my left hand btw :cool:) when we loss the road game against the Skins last year.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1697013 said:
lol i know, but when you as if you are apart of the team you cant help but back them, but i see your point

By the time you are my age, and you and your wife have lived through some real life drama, .. like losing a job, or losing a parent, having a miscarriage(or 2), raising kids, heart surgery and other health issues, it puts things like a football game into perspective.

I do grieve when we lose, and I was jumping around like a kid on Christmas morning last night, but I don't have any outward actions or anything when we lose.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
I cried after the catch and fought my best friend who was/is a Steeler fan. He teased me unmercifully so he deserved it. :D :)

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1697017 said:

Despite popular belief, that was not the last play of the game, nor would it of put Dallas up by an insurmountable lead w/ little time left on the clock The notion that Smith "caused the loss" is just silly.