Has anyone ever cried, or fought over the boys/over a loss?

Frozen700

Reaction score
superpunk;1697053 said:
I don't think I was near tears after the Commanders beat us the past two years in gut-wrenching fashion, but after the first one, I felt sick, and after the second one (when I was at the game) I couldn't speak for a few minutes.

That was the worst ever for me.

yea that monday(maybe Sunday) night game vs the Skins when BP was our coach and Santana torched us twice on the same play, i just remember being shocked after the lose, i stood there and stared for 5 mins, quietly turned off my tv, put my covers over me, and went to sleep, actually i didn't sleep i had my eyes wide open, hoping if i turned on the TV 30 mins later it was just a dream, and that never happened, i felt sick that whole night

my week was totally over, i woke up not wanting to remember and didnt want to eat....lol i hated BP and AG after that

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
adbutcher;1697069 said:
I cried after the catch and fought my best friend who was/is a Steeler fan. He teased me unmercifully so he deserved it. :D :)

Proud of ya adbutcher, every Squeeler fan needs a butt-whoopin now and again.

I respect the Steelers as a team and organization, but their fans are the worst ! I can't stand their fans, and I live smack in the middle of them.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
i have never cried but iv gotten really really really pi$$ed off. every time the cowboys lose, you dont want to talk to me during the week. after a win, im saying hi to every body in the office with a big smile on my face. :laugh2:

pgreptom

Reaction score
I guess I need anger management.

I usually break a remote, ask the wifey to leave, drink a lot of beer - and in teh end, end up somewhat violent. I've never punched anyone, or gotten in a fight.. but many of times, a door, a wall, a broken remote here, a broken tv there...

As far as crying..

Yes, I balled my eyes out for Emmitt's retirement PC..

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
I cried after Superbowl XIII against the Steelers. I was 9 years old and completely devastaded. I stayed home from school on Monday. My mom was against it, but Dad understood.

I got teary eyed after Superbowl XXVII in the win over the Bills. Was going to walk outside to hide it but my best friend was having the same reaction to the win. Awesome feeling. I'll take tears of joy over tears of disappointment any day.

Frozen700

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1697068 said:
By the time you are my age, and you and your wife have lived through some real life drama, .. like losing a job, or losing a parent, having a miscarriage(or 2), raising kids, heart surgery and other health issues, it puts things like a football game into perspective.

I do grieve when we lose, and I was jumping around like a kid on Christmas morning last night, but I don't have any outward actions or anything when we lose.

Damn, yea i see were you are coming from, hey you are a real man, to be able to deal with all of that

Frozen700

Reaction score
wastedfluid;1697087 said:
I guess I need anger management.

I usually break a remote, ask the wifey to leave, drink a lot of beer - and in teh end, end up somewhat violent. I've never punched anyone, or gotten in a fight.. but many of times, a door, a wall, a broken remote here, a broken tv there...

As far as crying..

Yes, I balled my eyes out for Emmitt's retirement PC..

:laugh2::lmao::lmao::laugh2:.....damn

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Taps-n-1;1697077 said:
Despite popular belief, that was not the last play of the game, nor would it of put Dallas up by an insurmountable lead w/ little time left on the clock The notion that Smith "caused the loss" is just silly.

I know that wasn't the last play, however it was a play that could've put us in a better position to win had he caught the ball. Do you get off on reading posts and attempting to correct them? Just like the Montana to Clark play wasn't the last play of the game.....We had a chance later on in that game....I didn't see you correct that post that was made previously......Shew fly, you are bothering me

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Once, I put my right hand through the coffee table. Glass coffee table.

The blood. The blood.

Anyhoo, after we put up 52 on the Bills in the SB, I was screaming outside my house for about five minutes. The neighbors called the police and they disrupted my watching of the post-SB festivities. Does that count?

Frozen700

Reaction score
SoTex;1697089 said:
I cried after Superbowl XIII against the Steelers. I was 9 years old and completely devastaded. I stayed home from school on Monday. My mom was against it, but Dad understood.

I got teary eyed after Superbowl XXVII in the win over the Bills. Was going to walk outside to hide it but my best friend was having the same reaction to the win. Awesome feeling. I'll take tears of joy over tears of disappointment any day.

damn you were 9? i didn't think anyone that age would have that great of an understanding, but yea tears of joy, i would def rather have that, i wonder if I would cry over a boys super bowl win this year.

alancdc

Reaction score
1978 Super Bowl against the Steelers had a donnybrook the next day at school! Pretty sure got into a scuffle after one of the 3 NFC Championships we lost with Danny White at QB. Man, I wish he had won one SB. He was underated.

Frozen700

Reaction score
DallasEast;1697114 said:
Once, I put my right hand through the coffee table. Glass coffee table.

The blood. The blood.

Anyhoo, after we put up 52 on the Bills in the SB, I was screaming outside my house for about five minutes. The neighbors called the police and they disrupted my watching of the post-SB festivities. Does that count?

Lmao! wow what did the Cops say.....and were the neighbors old people?

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I wept uncontrollably after the first Pittsburg Super Bowl loss. 13 years old and I mean It felt like someone killed my dog. Looking back I laugh myself silly about it.

I don't act out now but I do get quiet and My mood is sour for that day when we lose. The Patriots game will be different. I want a victory but I am more interested in finding out if what I think is homerfied or reality. I think we can play with anybody I think we are a top tier team. I think we have to come into our own as Champions but I think the potential is there.

So a win or a Nail biter I will be jazzed. I really think we win.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1697095 said:
Damn, yea i see were you are coming from, hey you are a real man, to be able to deal with all of that

Everybody is dealing with something my friend. I'll take mine over some others that I have heard about.

I recently heard about a woman who lost two sons, 17 & 15, in a car wreck. Her oldest son is wounded in Iraq, and her husband lost his job.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terence Newman700;1697128 said:
Lmao! wow what did the Cops say.....and were the neighbors old people?
Nah, they weren't old. They were just tired of all the howling at the moon outside their homes. :)

[Edit] One of the cops was a Cowboys fan who stayed and watched tv for a few minutes after his buddies left. :D