Has Anyone Seen The Videos On T.O.'s Website?...

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
...I followed a link over there a while back and took a look at a couple of videos on his web-site. The one from MTV's "Crib" segment showing his house in Philly was amazing. His house was spectacular! You really ought to check them out. They were very interesting.

Anyway, the thing that struck me was how normal and down-to-earth he seems in the videos. He seems like just a normal, Alabama country boy with the way he talks, smiles, etc.

I'm not taking up for him. I'm just commenting on how amazing it is that he can seem so normal and then transform himself into THE most hated figure in the world of sports today, (with the possible exception of Barry Bonds).

I've got to believe he would be a psychologist's dream project. :D

felix360

Reaction score
watch the punked video, lol "I'm not trained to do anything but catch footballs".:lmao2:

ddh33

Reaction score
I believe it was Bill Simmons (the Sports Guy from ESPN) who recently compared NFL receivers with professional wrestlers. Those guys get their persona because that is what makes them household names, and they play it up.

How many people knew who Chad Johnson and Steve Smith were until they started doing all of their celebrations and talking? I know football people knew, but football people dont get you on tv...

danny0812

Reaction score
i watched the TO video section the other day while waiting for the latest word and have to admit the more i watched the more i like the guy.

Letemburn

Reaction score
So when do you guys think his website will be changed to a blue themed site?

MRTRIPOD

Reaction score
cowboysfan31 said:
Link I don't think the url could have been any more obvious.

UM...thanks, but you are also wrong

go to the american eagle webiste.

obvious right?

NO

its ae.com

thanks for the link