Has Jerry or Stephen mentioned about putting Jimmy Johnson in Cowboys Ring of Honor

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It could be that the worst day in Jerry’s life was the day he’s heard Jimmy was elected to the HOF. In JJs mind, his HOF election now probably takes a backseat to Jimmy’s. Because Jerry is in the hall as a “contributor”. Jimmy is in as head coach. It’s obvious who the real “football man” is.

Explains why Jerry seemed wasted during the interview.

Cmac

Reaction score
Have you forgotten?........Jerry grabbed Jimmy's moment and had bourbon (good bourbon) on his breath when he said that.
OIP.kybQsmurYyj97WOVhIWr2AHaEK

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Adding JJ to the Ring of Honor would be an admission that Jerry sucks without Jimmy. Switzer will be added before Jimmy.

Reactions: BAT

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

I guess everyone missed that lol

First line in that article reads - "Jimmy Johnson will be officially inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this Saturday. Another induction will soon follow in Dallas."

The following Saturday came and went and guess what never happened?? Jimmy won't get in the ROH until after Jerry dies, and probably not even afterwards.

Maybe Jimmy doesn't want to be in Jerry's ring, has anyone considered that? If I were Jimmy, after all these years, I would tell Jerry to shove it up his arse.

Blackrain

Reaction score
When is 3x SB winner Jimmy Jonson going to be placed in Dallas ring of honor?
How about when his family buys the team

When Jerry passes on

When hell freezes over

How about who cares tired of hearing this whining about Jimmy Johnson getting in the ring of honor.

I would rather see Ed too tall Jones Charlie Waters Robert newhouse or Billy Joe Dupree be put in.

J_Allen

Reaction score
You know you could google this stuff before you start a thread don’t you?

He won 3. That last Super Bowl we were hanging on by a thread with what was left of his players.

That was his win.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Jimmy only won 2 Super Bowls.

You should talk to someone who was a fan in the early 1990’s. They can explain it to you. The team that won the 3rd Super Bowl was Jimmy’s team he built and his players. Who do you think should get credit - Switzer or Jerry ? Lol. God, even Troy and Moose said on camera that they won the 3rd one in spite of Switzer. And we know it wasn’t Jerry because he has 26 years of evidence that he can’t.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Old Jerrah probably has given Junior the order to not install him till he is no longer on this earth.