Has Karma Caught Up With The Cowboys?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Lawrence isn't worth the entire draft. Have you watched him play this season
He'll grow as a player. But since the implementation of the salary cap. There have been 5 QB's that have won Superbowls that were not approaching 6'4".

Favre, Rodgers, Wilson, Brees, and Young. And all of those guys only won one each. Dak isn't only the same playing level of any of those guys. So if we want to be a dynasty again a 6'4" pure pocket passer is the way to go. If not Trevor Lawrence then somebody.

That's just my opinion and opinions vary just like beliefs.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Now I know what a lot of those other fan bases feel like and it really hurts...

star.jpg

NO , not Karma , Jerry and his Stupid Ego happened!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He'll grow as a player. But since the implementation of the salary cap. There have been 5 QB's that have won Superbowls that were not approaching 6'4".

Favre, Rodgers, Wilson, Brees, and Young. And all of those guys only won one each. Dak isn't only the same playing level of any of those guys. So if we want to be a dynasty again a 6'4" pure pocket passer is the way to go. If not Trevor Lawrence then somebody.

That's just my opinion and opinions vary just like beliefs.
When you have a franchise QB you don't give up an entire draft..... which still wouldn't be enough to get the number 1 spot.... for a unproven guy. Plus you have to develop that QB so you are looking at around 4-6 years from now hoping a guy will get it done. Now you have to rebuild the OL, no draft picks. What about defense, receivers and running back.

Maybe some day you guys will figure it out that it's about coaching. Just look at players that leave here and have success on other teams. Dak is plenty good to win a superbowl, but you need a coach

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
When you have a franchise QB you don't give up an entire draft..... which still wouldn't be enough to get the number 1 spot.... for a unproven guy. Plus you have to develop that QB so you are looking at around 4-6 years from now hoping a guy will get it done. Now you have to rebuild the OL, no draft picks. What about defense, receivers and running back.

Maybe some day you guys will figure it out that it's about coaching. Just look at players that leave here and have success on other teams. Dak is plenty good to win a superbowl, but you need a coach
Ha. If I were the coach or GM I would never trade a whole draft for one player, I'm just stirring the pot for a 6'4" pure pocket passer.

morat1959

Reaction score
Not unless karma is Jerry's middle name. The egotistical madman, owner of the most valuable sports franchise in the world will not swallow his pride and hire the best football minds to run his ball club. Great owner, great businessman, horrible GM and he can't get out of his own way.

It's near impossible to acquire enough talent to win despite coaching now that the salary cap is in place, winning a Superbowl with Barry Switzer may have been the worst thing that ever happened to us. Back then Jerry thought anyone could coach the Cowboys and apparently he's dead set on proving it.:(
This!!!