Murray alsoYes we have more teams. But I cannot recall any season in NFL history where you had so many starting QBs go down, some for the season, through 2 weeks: Tua, Darnold, Dart, Williams, Daniels. That's a lot.
Late 70s had multiple QBs injured and the NFL tightened the rules on hitting QBs. Fran Tarkenton broke his leg which ended his career was one I remembered.Yes we have more teams. But I cannot recall any season in NFL history where you had so many starting QBs go down, some for the season, through 2 weeks: Tua, Darnold, Dart, Williams, Daniels. That's a lot.
Thought that was Theisman?Late 70s had multiple QBs injured and the NFL tightened the rules on hitting QBs. Fran Tarkenton broke his leg which ended his career was one I remembered.
Correct but it was in 1985. Fran broke his in 1977 but it did not end his career, he fully recovered.Thought that was Theisman?
Yes, I think it was Theismann and I (could be wrong) don't ever recall Fran Tarkington having any serious injury. Staubach suffered a separated shoulder or broken clavicle trying to run over a defender, then he stopped.Thought that was Theisman?
