Hatcher?

tunazboyz

Reaction score
dmq said:
It has been said by the team I believe that Hatcher could get as high as 315 and not lose any speed. If you look at Richard Seymour in NE, that is probably who we hope he closely resembles.

I love this sig!!!! Too fly~ One of my best friends of at least 20 years or so is a die-hard, born and bred Philly fan so when I saw this, I had to email it to his blackberry. My reply: F*** U. I'm still laughing and that was 2 hours ago. It's gonna be sick if the Boyz "O-line" holds up. Just think, the D is not likely to give up more than 17 points and that's being genorous. The offense is gonna be "stupid" in scoring if the O-Line gives Drew the time. Who can beat em?:laugh1:

Hiero

Reaction score
I don't see him at either olb spot. I see him playing as end on some passing downs, and at DT in a 4 man front.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
ddh33 said:
Fonuti in Tampa Bay.

Actually, I was refering to the NFL's first official 400-pounder ... our own (at the time) all-you-can-eat gourmand Aaron Gibson.

MiStar

Reaction score
I think that having the rotation at DE is very important. Canty isn't much of a passrusher, and Hatcher isn't much of a run stuffer. With both, we have the best of both worlds.

ddh33

Reaction score
gimmesix said:
Actually, I was refering to the NFL's first official 400-pounder ... our own (at the time) all-you-can-eat gourmand Aaron Gibson.

Gibson hung around longer than I thought he would. He was just released from the Bills the other day. I can't imagine those big guys being able to move the way that they need to. I mean, they are almost a whole person bigger than Larry Allen!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Garret said:
Since we have to very young ends in Canty and Spears, do you think Hatcher could play the SOLB position for us in the future? Im just curious to what you guys think.

Seen many 300 pound linebackers lately?? :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Garret said:
The big guy has more speed than Ellis.

I don't know where you got that idea... Hatcher's 40 times are in the 4.9-4.95 second range, Ellis runs in the 4.7-4.75 range...

Mcginest from the Browns weights around 280

Uhhh, dead wrong again... he's listed at 270...

And a 25 pound weight difference is a BIG weight difference...

I'll give you points for creative thinking, but this take is rather silly... no, you won't ever see Jason Hatcher lining up at linebacker (unless he drops 20-30 pounds before trying the change)...

50cent

Reaction score
silverbear said:
I don't know where you got that idea... Hatcher's 40 times are in the 4.9-4.95 second range, Ellis runs in the 4.7-4.75 range...

Uhhh, dead wrong again... he's listed at 270...

And a 25 pound weight difference is a BIG weight difference...

I'll give you points for creative thinking, but this take is rather silly... no, you won't ever see Jason Hatcher lining up at linebacker (unless he drops 20-30 pounds before trying the change)...
Actually, BP was the one that mentioned that Hatcher ran a 4.7 during team conditioning drill before TC. I do agree though, he'll most likely resemble Seymore at DE/DT.