Hate to say it but Romo would not have survived this game playing for the Texans

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The last 4 times Tony tried to avoid a hit he got hurt. I loved Tony, but it was time for him to go. HE IS DOING AN AMAZING job today on the call. He is where he needs to be at this point in his life... He will become the best in the business in a few years

The last 3 times Tony got hurt (this is counting both in 2015), only vs. Philly was he really trying to avoid a tackle. And there were lots of missed hits in between there, especially to the 4th injury (game 7 of 2014). No need for hyperbole.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tony is doing what he should have been doing for the last two years. Doing it well!

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Romo is significantly better avoiding pressure than most. Savage was literally stepping into sacks.

You don't realize how special Romo and Dak are until you see QBs without mobility or pocket awareness. We were blessed with a QB who had eyes in the back of his head, otherwise we probably give up 50+ sacks in 2011-2012.

Young Romo yes. Today Romo I don't think so.

coult44

Reaction score
The last 3 times Tony got hurt (this is counting both in 2015), only vs. Philly was he really trying to avoid a tackle. And there were lots of missed hits in between there, especially to the 4th injury (game 7 of 2014). No need for hyperbole.

What was he doing against Seattle when he got folded in half?