Haters!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's been claiming the same thing. Just messing around, you're much smarter.
I didn't see that conversation.

It is a really funy thing to see at that other message board. They let anybody join there with no checks or delays. Somebody could get banned and just immediately come back with a different ID. It really is a circus there.

Go over there and you'll realize what an incredible job they do here.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't see that conversation.

It is a really funy thing to see at that other message board. They let anybody join there with no checks or delays. Somebody could get banned and just immediately come back with a different ID. It really is a circus there.

Go over there and you'll realize what an incredible job they do here.
I've read others, this is the only one I've ever joined or posted on, for that very reason. They do a great job with it.

negativecreep

Reaction score
I've been a fan since 1974, I became a football coach because of my love for the Cowboys. I understand the frustration, believe me I do. I've been there, but damn some of the haters around here have really pissed me off. Be a fan, rant and rave, but don't hate!
Thank you for stating those facts, I've only been a fan since 94, and the more I'm on this board everyone has been mostly awesome. Members that weren't are on my brand new ignore list. I have more important things to do with my time. Like talking to rational Cowboys fans, take care of my mom and fish.

jimmy40

Reaction score
I hope the person that first associated the word hater with sports gets run over by a damn train.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Thank you for stating those facts, I've only been a fan since 94, and the more I'm on this board everyone has been mostly awesome. Members that weren't are on my brand new ignore list. I have more important things to do with my time. Like talking to rational Cowboys fans, take care of my mom and fish.
Amen. Did you stock up on Red Devils??

negativecreep

Reaction score
Amen. Did you stock up on Red Devils??
Darn right I did, my tackle box is all
ready to go:) fishings starting to really pick up here. I think I need to fish as much as I can before the wedding, lol...i hope I can snag a pike or walleye, but I'd be thrilled to just limit out in trout everyday day, and catch all the catfish and Perch I can.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Darn right I did, my tackle box is all
ready to go:) fishings starting to really pick up here. I think I need to fish as much as I can before the wedding, lol...i hope I can snag a pike or walleye, but I'd be thrilled to just limit out in trout everyday day, and catch all the catfish and Perch I can.
I love to fish! Walleye ( Pickerel) are my favourite tablefare fish... Perch are sweet also. Pike are bony...but delicious fresh out of ice cold water...l have caught a thousand Pike and Walleye!!...and everything else...great fighters the Largemouth Bass...we used to have great fun in the marshes hooking big ole nasty Carp...l even enjoyed frying up Sunfish!! Where l am now...sometimes l go th catch a trout or head down to the ocean and bag a few Dorados or once in awhile a Bonita...but its not the same as the rivers and lakes of Nova Scotia and all those sweet water fish l used to catch and spear!! Great memories!

negativecreep

Reaction score
I love to fish! Walleye ( Pickerel) are my favourite tablefare fish... Perch are sweet also. Pike are bony...but delicious fresh out of ice cold water...l have caught a thousand Pike and Walleye!!...and everything else...great fighters the Largemouth Bass...we used to have great fun in the marshes hooking big ole nasty Carp...l even enjoyed frying up Sunfish!! Where l am now...sometimes l go th catch a trout or head down to the ocean and bag a few Dorados or once in awhile a Bonita...but its not the same as the rivers and lakes of Nova Scotia and all those sweet water fish l used to catch and spear!! Great memories!
I've caught plenty of carp(never speared a fish, id like to though, I do have a bow for carp though). sunfish, bluegill, crappie...bass are fun as hell to catch, so darn agresessive, love frying those up, it takes a little more skill for me to make carp palatable, done it once or twice while camping, not bad if you can manage to break down the small bones. I've never eaten pickeral, they are now on my list though. I sure hope I can land a pike or walleye, I'd be just happy to cross one of my list this year.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I've caught plenty of carp(never speared a fish, id like to though, I do have a bow for carp though). sunfish, bluegill, crappie...bass are fun as hell to catch, so darn agresessive, love frying those up, it takes a little more skill for me to make carp palatable, done it once or twice while camping, not bad if you can manage to break down the small bones. I've never eaten pickeral, they are now on my list though. I sure hope I can land a pike or walleye, I'd be just happy to cross one of my list this year.
Well, Carp are fun to catch. Not great tablefare. I had a friend who would boil them and then mix it with potatoes and onions, garlic etc...not too bad! Yah, Bass are great fun to catch and decent on the plate! Pickeral are delicious...nice!

negativecreep

Reaction score
Well, Carp are fun to catch. Not great tablefare. I had a friend who would boil them and then mix it with potatoes and onions, garlic etc...not too bad! Yah, Bass are great fun to catch and decent on the plate! Pickeral are delicious...nice!
That's how my Grandpa used to make them(carp). That's so cool :)

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I've been a fan since 1974, I became a football coach because of my love for the Cowboys. I understand the frustration, believe me I do. I've been there, but damn some of the haters around here have really pissed me off. Be a fan, rant and rave, but don't hate!

The love part is in the Cowboys team. The hate part comes with losing and with any player, coach, GM move that hinders the ability of the Cowboys to win.

Some players are bad or dont measure up. Nothing to love there. Some coaches screw up, and should be fired. They hold back the team. Nothing to love there.

What is the sense in loving everything and agreeing with whatever happens? IF you do, then you truly dont love the Cowboys. Or losing doesnt bother you enough.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The love part is in the Cowboys team. The hate part comes with losing and with any player, coach, GM move that hinders the ability of the Cowboys to win.

Some players are bad or dont measure up. Nothing to love there. Some coaches screw up, and should be fired. They hold back the team. Nothing to love there.

What is the sense in loving everything and agreeing with whatever happens? IF you do, then you truly dont love the Cowboys. Or losing doesnt bother you enough.
Or you may be not very smart. You can use the word or to spin anything. At the end of the day I root for the Cowboys, good or bad. Do you?

haleyrules

Reaction score
Or you may be not very smart. You can use the word or to spin anything. At the end of the day I root for the Cowboys, good or bad. Do you?
lol. I think he does...but he is a suffering from the past 20 yrs. I understand that. Give him some time!!