Hating on each other

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
We have the most fans. Therefore we have the most jerks. It’s math.

glimmerman

Reaction score
No one has said anything ugly to me, which I appreciate but I'm tired of reading posts where people are calling each other idiots, jock sniffers etc.

We're all upset, sad, depressed, angry and any other negative adjective you can imagine. It's taken me three long swim workouts to get my serotonin back up to a normal level and I'm still dejected as I face a weekend without a Cowboy game.

I'm a 63-year-old woman who can remember crying after the Ice Bowl game in 1967. I have had the privilege of enjoying all 5 Super Bowl rings but I never imagined I would find myself waiting more than a quarter century for another championship. I'm a committed baseball fan but I would surrender seeing one of my teams win the Series in my lifetime in favor of another Cowboy ring.

So let's rip into the coaches, the players, the ownership...By all means. But may I suggest that we be kind to one another?
Your a welcome face here. Give it time and you to could be called a idiot.. Lol. I know what your saying. It’s the same way on every forum. You have baiters and trolls that aren’t fans and want to start and be in fights. The mods catch a lot of them. But some are know it alls and not sure if they are fans but like to argue. Some are passionate fans and will lose it but if you say something they will realize it and apologize.

Lots of amazing and fun knowledgeable people on here. They can see some things and break down plays to see who is at fault.

Some are haters of a player and you can’t change there minds.

Buckle up.. It’s gonna be a long off season. And we will be ripping into this team. Coaches and all. The games are over so now we will examine the games and players and which coaches did a bad job (O-Line coach)..

blueblood70

Reaction score
So let's rip into the coaches, the players, the ownership...By all means. But may I suggest that we be kind to one another?

but thats what fans are reacting to when they are responding to other fans around here, they dont agree nor like the comments so they go after the fan making what they believe is a stupid comment,

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Maybe you should act like a Cowboys fan.
As a fan of the cowboys and after watching 18 more weeks of games I am further disappointed. There is no future with 4. So for 3 more years as a fan I have to live with that. That's awesome. Looking 4ward to it.