Hats off to TO

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah we lost. Bit depressed about that, but I have to comment on TO's post game PC.

The media was baiting him with leading questions the whole time. He did the best job I've ever seen in dodging those land mines.

Took responsibility for his drop. Consistently avoided accidentally throwing anyone under the bus.

Well done.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dangerdoom;1838046 said:
Link to PC?

no link. It was on EspnNews.

Hope someone puts it online though. it was very enjoyable and actually lessened the pain of the loss. (if you can believe that)

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
If we were 8-6 right now, with BP as our coach - then it's a different story.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Erik_H;1838034 said:
Yeah we lost. Bit depressed about that, but I have to comment on TO's post game PC.

The media was baiting him with leading questions the whole time. He did the best job I've ever seen in dodging those land mines.

Took responsibility for his drop. Consistently avoided accidentally throwing anyone under the bus.

Well done.

What does that say about the player when we have to congratulate him for not throwing someone under the bus, as oposed to his play on the field?

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
Dodger12;1838172 said:
What does that say about the player when we have to congratulate him for not throwing someone under the bus, as oposed to his play on the field?

i think it says that a lot of fans are not sure if his seemingly changed attitude this year is for real or not, and they are still worried about his mood and statements after a game just like this.

the media also brought this up last week, saying that he would have exploded had we lost to Detroit, and I'm sure those same media members were chomping at the bit to get his statements after this one, and he disappointed them by not taking the bait, and taking fault for the drops.

it's all a symptom of not forgetting the past

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dodger12;1838172 said:

Did you watch the PC?

The reporters were steering every question in hopes of getting a kind of answer they could use to turn into a controversy.

What does that say about our journalists?

Honestly, I hated TO with a passion before he got here. Tonight's PC was the first time that I believed he finally learned.

It was really something worth seeing.

sbark

Reaction score
..........and they say a man wont or cant change........that blows that theory out the window....:rolleyes:

......now if we could just keep the ladies from doing 180* changes

life would be nirvana:D

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Dodger12;1838172 said:
shut up

Dodger12

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1838299 said:

You must have racked your brain to come up with such a well thought out and witty response............

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Dodger12;1838338 said:
You must have racked your brain to come up with such a well thought out and witty response............
not really, I just dont like eagles fans posting on our board

Dodger12

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1838368 said:
not really, I just dont like eagles fans posting on our board

Whatever dude. You and Theo can thank TO all day for not going off on a team mate(s) in the post game interview. I won't apologize for feeling that being professional after a loss should be expected from a player on a 12 and 2 team.

And if the best you can do is accuse me of being an Eagles fan, then good for you.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Dodger12;1838172 said:

he has a point..

tyke1doe

Reaction score
sbark;1838282 said:
..........and they say a man wont or cant change........that blows that theory out the window....:rolleyes:

......now if we could just keep the ladies from doing 180* changes

life would be nirvana:D

While I commend T.O. on his attitude, we are still 12-2 and really still in the driver's seat as far as home field. So why would he say anything but?

CantonBound08

Reaction score
tyke1doe;1838459 said:
While I commend T.O. on his attitude, we are still 12-2 and really still in the driver's seat as far as home field. So why would he say anything but?
Oh, but it would have been so easy to do. If they replay it, be sure and watch it. They were throwing him softballs right down the pipe just hoping he would say something like "Romo sucked, I was wide open and he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn". I was glad he didn't say anything like that. However, when I heard the way the questions were asked I was thinking "uh oh"...

cowboyz

Reaction score
Dodger12;1838172 said:
it says he's a baby. but everyone knows that. you either accept it and work with it

or you try to be stubborn like the eagles and parcells and just hurt yourself.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
hats off.... he DROPPED HUGE PLAYS that could have decided this game in our favor. romo was injured, jason clueless and TO wilted.

are our expectations that low that we praise him for NOT being a distraction, even when he does NOTHING on the field?