http://i126.***BLOCKED***/albums/p110/jonji01/captirv11212312011lionsxe01.jpg
t1-jones.jpg

and most of all this man our leader TONY ROMO
p1_romo2.jpg

WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
doubt pac comes back. BUT UR RIGHT. HELP IS ON THE WAY.

Reaction score
Rampage;2394627 said:
HELP IS ON THE WAY
a_KyleKosier_v.jpg

pacman-jones-reinstated_nc.jpg

http://i126.***BLOCKED***/albums/p110/jonji01/captirv11212312011lionsxe01.jpg
t1-jones.jpg

and most of all this man our leader TONY ROMO
p1_romo2.jpg

WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

:beer2:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
we got 2 weeks to heal up, figure things out and go on a hunt for any NFL team that stands in our way.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
The only expectations I have left for this season are that

A. They show up and play the giants tough and win in december.
B. They dont allow Joe Stinking Flacco to win the final game ever at Texas stadium.

other than that I wont be suprised to see us get blown out every week, win/lose a shootout every week or split the rest of the games and miss the playoffs.

This is the most dissapointed I have ever been as a fan of this team. I cant believe how fast it all fell apart.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Cant believe u put the pac-man photo. He is what many Cowboy fans have...false hope. I dont see this team getting hott and going on a run and i dont see playoffs in the future. There are problems with this team that are deep that wont be fixed after the bye.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I'm loving the upbeat attitude Rampage. But this is why we are fans, to go through the hard times, and hope for better times. Tony wins the game today.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;2394823 said:
Cant believe u put the pac-man photo. He is what many Cowboy fans have...false hope. I dont see this team getting hott and going on a run and i dont see playoffs in the future. There are problems with this team that are deep that wont be fixed after the bye.
so turn in you're fan card and hop off the bandwagon. you're kind is not allowed on this here bandwagon.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Felix Jones to the rescue! Maybe we unleash him and actually use him to the full potential that he is capable of playing. You know maybe pass to him as welll?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;2394823 said:

I disagree, if the offensive line can get it together it will cure a lot of the issues that have been killing them. With Romo back in there we are more then capable of beating any and all of the remaining teams on our schedule.

No one thought the Giants would put it together last year at the half way point.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
TwoSteppinJJ;2394884 said:
Felix Jones to the rescue! Maybe we unleash him and actually use him to the full potential that he is capable of playing. You know maybe pass to him as welll?

Unlikely. That would mean, oh, I don't know, thinking outside of the box.

Though, if we do get in some groove to finish the season, we'll probably inexplicably change his role last-second in the postseason.