Have No Fear

MrMom

Reaction score
RainMan;2394917 said:
Unlikely. That would mean, oh, I don't know, thinking outside of the box.

Though, if we do get in some groove to finish the season, we'll probably inexplicably change his role last-second in the postseason.

Not even. And that's what's so infuriating about Garrett. Darn near every team in the league is able to incorporate multiple RBs in a game, let alone an uber talent like Felix, but Garrett and Co. simply can't get it done.

Last year we had no issue splitting carries between Barber and Julius, but to this point we've simply refused to let our rookies get in the flow of the games. I believe Sparano had a lot to do with our running back rotation last year, and now that he's gone, it's gone.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
theebs;2394760 said:
This is the most dissapointed I have ever been as a fan of this team.

1996 was far more disappointing than this season has been so far.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i might be wrong but Pac doesn't come back untill after the Commanders game (he was suspended for 4 games i believe the giants game was number 3)

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Rampage;2394627 said:
HELP IS ON THE WAY
a_KyleKosier_v.jpg

pacman-jones-reinstated_nc.jpg

http://i126.***BLOCKED***/albums/p110/jonji01/captirv11212312011lionsxe01.jpg
t1-jones.jpg

and most of all this man our leader TONY ROMO
p1_romo2.jpg

WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

Problem is, who's going to utilize and structure the help?

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Rampage;2394880 said:
so turn in you're fan card and hop off the bandwagon. you're kind is not allowed on this here bandwagon.

Sorry i offended your happy teddybear world. Cowboys are going to win the Super Bowl. Happy now?

David276

Benched
Reaction score
most negative ****ing forum dude

thats equivilent of giants losing number 2 o line man which is really #1 cause makes lt better. best corner. best threat rb. and eli. wait or **** MAH ZONE

Reaction score
lcharles;2394648 said:
Too late. :bang2: :banghead: :( :mad: :splat:

Im not the eternal homer optimist like most of our members are but its not too late. There is plenty of time to turn this around and sneak in the playoffs....

Pray Romo's finger will get better and not doom himself like Warner did in St Louis. get some Felix and the 'rain man' ( at least he wont shy away from contact or give up'

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Kyle Kosier will provide a huge boost to the offense. No longer will we see Marc Columbo folding like a cheap tent.

Nav22

Reaction score
Not only do I believe this is possible, I still haven't given up on winning the division.

It amazes me how many people are ready to annoint the Giants as the division champs.

If you think a 2.5 game deficit with 7 still to play (including a REMATCH with the team you're chasing), you haven't followed the NFL too closely. Win the rematch in Dallas, and it's 1.5 with 6 to go. This thing's far from over.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2394947 said:
1996 was far more disappointing than this season has been so far.

I dont know, I was very upset in 96. But that year was a different animal that is the year we found out the team was littered with ***** mongers and drug addicts.

That team had accomplished alot and alot of the talent had left so I wasnt that upset.

This team was a team adding young talent to cover up weak areas.

Oh well! Win in washington and maybe they can get to 8-4 with 10 days to prepare for the steelers.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Rampage;2394627 said:
HELP IS ON THE WAY
a_KyleKosier_v.jpg

t1-jones.jpg

p1_romo2.jpg

Rampage;2394746 said:
we got 2 weeks to heal up, figure things out and go on a hunt for any NFL team that stands in our way.

*nods* Absolutely Ramp. I agree with you 100%. I'm on the bandwagon with you on this. We're going to the playoffs.

links18

Reaction score
casmith07;2395049 said:
Kyle Kosier will provide a huge boost to the offense. No longer will we see Marc Columbo folding like a cheap tent.

What does Kosier have to do with Columbo? They aren't even on the same side of the line? :confused:

juck

Reaction score
The nfl fears us getting healthy.Lets go for a full strike,7 games in a row then divisional game,nfc champ game then sb.Perfect 10 in a row.

30yrheel

Reaction score
why do you think newman will be back? he had a significant surgery (8 weeks recovery) and he's not known for pain tolerance

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2394627 said:
HELP IS ON THE WAY
a_KyleKosier_v.jpg

t1-jones.jpg

p1_romo2.jpg

I agree.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
30yrheel;2396779 said:
why do you think newman will be back? he had a significant surgery (8 weeks recovery) and he's not known for pain tolerance
I actually don't think he will be back for the Commander game. but he will eventually. look if you're just gonna whine for the rest of the season find a new hobby.

30yrheel

Reaction score
Rampage;2396784 said:
I actually don't think he will be back for the Commander game. but he will eventually. look if you're just gonna whine for the rest of the season find a new hobby.

excuse me for having an opinion mr. internet master.:bow:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
30yrheel;2396779 said:

How, exactly, do you know how much pain Newman has had to tolerate? Inquiring minds want to know.