Have No Fear

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;2394823 said:
Cant believe u put the pac-man photo. He is what many Cowboy fans have...false hope. I dont see this team getting hott and going on a run and i dont see playoffs in the future. There are problems with this team that are deep that wont be fixed after the bye.

If this is true, foundations did not get laid solid in preseason.

30yrheel

Reaction score
tomson75;2396821 said:
How, exactly, do you know how much pain Newman has had to tolerate? Inquiring minds want to know.

just based on local dallas writers and talk shows, and i'm not the only one to say that on here

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
parchy;2394765 said:
Metallica-Kill-em-All---Dir-19566.jpg

lI was listening to that on my way into work today. :laugh2:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
30yrheel;2396851 said:
just based on local dallas writers and talk shows, and i'm not the only one to say that on here

That doesn't make it any truer. Coaches, teammates, and the majority of the media members that I've heard have done nothing but praise Newman's efforts to get in shape, stay in shape, and return to the field. It's very unfortunate that he's suddenly become prone to injury the last two seasons....but to say he can't endure pain is simply the result of people's disappointment with the situation, rather than a fact. No one, outside of Juraszek, the coaches, JJ, and Newman himself really knows exactly how much pain he is in. Anyone else is simply speculating.

alancdc

Reaction score
Rampage;2394746 said:
we got 2 weeks to heal up, figure things out and go on a hunt for any NFL team that stands in our way.

Agree. We HAVE got to beat Washington. If we do and can then stay "up" and beat Seattle and SF we are all of a sudden 8-4 and right in the middle.

30yrheel

Reaction score
tomson75;2396899 said:
That doesn't make it any truer. Coaches, teammates, and the majority of the media members that I've heard have done nothing but praise Newman's efforts to get in shape, stay in shape, and return to the field. It's very unfortunate that he's suddenly become prone to injury the last two seasons....but to say he can't endure pain is simply the result of people's disappointment with the situation, rather than a fact. No one, outside of Juraszek, the coaches, JJ, and Newman himself really knows exactly how much pain he is in. Anyone else is simply speculating.

speculate?! on a message board?! nah!;)

zeromaster

Reaction score
The Commanders game is the key. The problem is, the players coming back are going to have some rust, game-speed-wise. Hopefully it doesn't take more than a couple series to shake off.

I also hope that Romo finally understands how much he means to this team and will take a little more vocal/active leadership role. If we see much more of that sitting by himself on the bench after a bad play, then this team is going to have a tough time of it.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Rampage;2394627 said:
HELP IS ON THE WAY
a_KyleKosier_v.jpg

pacman-jones-reinstated_nc.jpg

http://i126.***BLOCKED***/albums/p110/jonji01/captirv11212312011lionsxe01.jpg
t1-jones.jpg

and most of all this man our leader TONY ROMO
p1_romo2.jpg

WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

You are exactly right. I'm not giving up and packing it in. We are 5-4. If we beat Washington, we will be right there. We are one week or win away from being right back in the hunt.

I do believe in this team, and they will not give up. They will fight, because I have seen them fight this year. I've seen them fight back and win.

I love it. It's us against the world, even some of our own fans. Bring it on.

We are going to find what we are made of, and I'm betting on Dallas.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Rampage;2394627 said:
HELP IS ON THE WAY
a_KyleKosier_v.jpg

pacman-jones-reinstated_nc.jpg

http://i126.***BLOCKED***/albums/p110/jonji01/captirv11212312011lionsxe01.jpg
t1-jones.jpg

and most of all this man our leader TONY ROMO
p1_romo2.jpg

WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

Now that is some inspirational and welcomed photoshop.