Have the Browns passed the Cowboys in roster talent?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Troy Aikman 18 ints to 9 tds if you call Mayfield mental in his rookie season what would you call Aikman? after his rookie season?
Or
Peyton Manning 28 ints to 26 TD's
Or
Tom Brady 12 int's to 18 TD's
Or
Drew Brees 16 int's to 17 TD's

Get the picture yet?
Daks numbers were all better then those as well..what your point? Daks not lighting up the record books but he for sure isnt getting credit for what hes done so far as a 4th round pick

Career

67 Tds
25int
and those dont count his rushing TDs..

other then your luv for Cleveland drooling BS in a Cowboys forum.. go dream with them over on their forum,,not here..really growing tired of the hate in here..if you dont like anything about the Cowboys, move on..

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Daks numbers were all better then those as well..what your point? Daks not lighting up the record books but he for sure isnt getting credit for what hes done so far as a 4th round pick

Career

67 Tds
25int

other then your luv for Cleveland drooling BS in a Cowboys forum.. go dream with them over on their forum,,not here..really growing tired of the hate in here..if you dont like anything about the Cowboys, move on..

You missed the point he called Mayfield Mental for throwing 27TD's and 14 int's his rookie season so i wanted his opinion of what he thought those guys were based on their rookie seasons. It wasn't a comparison to Dak as far as the rest of your post grow up and stop acting like a child.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You missed the point he called Mayfield Mental for throwing 27TD's and 14 int's his rookie season so i wanted his opinion of what he thought those guys were based on their rookie seasons. It wasn't a comparison to Dak as far as the rest of your post grow up and stop acting like a child.
NO ITS TRUE MY THOUGHTS ARE DEAD ON,

WAY WAY TOO MUCH DESIRE AND LUV THREADS FOR THE EAGLES AND NOW THE BROWNS, EVEN POSTS ALLOWED BY MODS THAT ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT THE RULES STATE ALLOWED BE HERE IN THIS SECTION..

ITS OUT OF CONTROL AND THE SITE IS GOING DOWN HILL, ITS FULL OF PESSIMISTIC HATE AND NEARLY ALL THE THREADS ARE NOTHING BUT GRIPING AND FOR WHAT OFFESEAON MOVES, CONTRACTS, Cap, AND NON MOVES BEFORE REAL GAMES ARE PLAYED?

WHEN DID ALL THIS BECOME IMPORTANT?

Lets debate games, wins and losses bad coaching moves etc etc.. if you dont like the 53 fielded when that happens talk about it but the off season started 4 days ago and fans have lost their minds..

dsturgeon

Reaction score
It all depends on baker. If he fails they will waste it all. I hope he does well, but I think he is too short, and it will be a long shot for him.

I will put my money on defenses figuring him out after a year of tape. I think he will be up and down, the media will start focusing on him, and things will start to turn.

I am excited to watch the browns though. I am rooting for them

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
NO ITS TRUE MY THOUGHTS ARE DEAD ON,

WAY WAY TOO MUCH DESIRE AND LUV THREADS FOR THE EAGLES AND NOW THE BROWNS, EVEN POSTS ALLOWED BY MODS THAT ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT THE RULES STATE ALLOWED BE HERE IN THIS SECTION..

ITS OUT OF CONTROL AND THE SITE IS GOING DOWN HILL, ITS FULL OF PESSIMISTIC HATE AND NEARLY ALL THE THREADS ARE NOTHING BUT GRIPING AND FOR WHAT OFFESEAON MOVES, CONTRACTS, Cap, AND NON MOVES BEFORE REAL GAMES ARE PLAYED?

WHEN DID ALL THIS BECOME IMPORTANT?

Lets debate games, wins and losses bad coaching moves etc etc.. if you dont like the 53 fielded when that happens talk about it but the off season started 4 days ago and fans have lost their minds..

So your in a thread where the poster asked about the Browns so people talk about the Browns and you want to complain about it? And you expect People to take you seriously. Here's a news flash for you Cowboys fans are able to talk about other teams while still being Cowboys fans

blueblood70

Reaction score
So your in a thread where the poster asked about the Browns so people talk about the Browns and you want to complain about it? And you expect People to take you seriously
for sure ill complain its here front and center on forum and I have to use the post within the thread to complain about it..its not just this one there are far too many about other teams most having zero to do with the Cowboys..i can give a flyin F if any of you take me seriously but the Mods need to take back control of content that doesnt belong under the tabs they are created..most real fans dont come here to talk other teams up and rip our own,,its backwards from what it should be..

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
The Browns talent level has gone way the heck up. They've had an enormous amount of draft capital the last 2 years: three top 5 picks, two other firsts, and three more seconds; and unlike previous years, they've done a great job of turning it in to players. I still think we have a better roster right now because of our defense, but Cleveland's arrow is screaming upwards.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Career

67 Tds
25int

Thank you. Because Dak wasn'r a 1st round pick. people cry and bag his faults, but ignore the shiny new toy Mayfield's.