Have we truly seen the last of Bryant?

Bandar5656

Reaction score
If he can accept his position as a role player why not, I just don't want him throwing fits on the sidelines when he doesn't get the ball, and forcing Daks hand. I don't think he can do that, too much dog in him.

Pass on Dez.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys have in-house options to replace Cobb. Dez not needed.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
BB12f7Z6.img
oh God I hope so....

quickccc

Reaction score
Even Cowboys radio color analyst announcer Babe Laufenberg just chimed in on 105.3 the Fan radio interview and said .." .the circus was entertaining but the circus needs to pass on ..and needs to move on. Coming off a serious injury, is an older player now at 31, and hasn't played in 2 years ...Dez should make the Ring of Honor "

BTW, Laufenberg also thinks he would not surprised if Cowboys drafted a WR in first round. Thinks 3rd WR is just like a starter and what if Cooper got hurt.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even Cowboys radio color analyst announcer Babe Laufenberg just chimed in on 105.3 the Fan radio interview and said .." .the circus was entertaining but the circus needs to pass on ..and needs to move on. Coming off a serious injury, is an older player now at 31, and hasn't played in 2 years ...Dez should make the Ring of Honor "

BTW, Laufenberg also thinks he would not surprised if Cowboys drafted a WR in first round. Thinks 3rd WR is just like a starter and what if Cooper got hurt.

Good to know that Laufenberg knows as little as ever!
:lmao:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Gonna be real unhappy for the next 5-6 years then. And you're going to be more than tired. Exhausted really.

Yes i really do also think that way.

And he will not be the only one. I will switch of my tv for the period of daks contract. Nothing to cheer for in that timespan.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We’ve seen the last of Dez in the NFL and this shutdown has sealed it. He can’t be brought in for a workout/physical and with each passing day he becomes older and farther removed from the game. He hasn’t played since the 2017 season.

Aven8

Reaction score
Narrator: Dez Bryant. Receiver. A player barely employable.

Jerry Jones: Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the NFL's first bionic player. Dez Bryant will be that player. Better than he was before.

Better.

Stronger

Faster.

Yeah.......but can he run a route?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah.......but can he run a route?
No but his lack of route running will be offset by his new bionic speed.

Heck, he is so fast now that everyone will be forced to re-watch his catches in slow motion. And with special effects theme music.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I truly do not understand the obsession with Dez. The guy hasn't played in 2+ years now, and hasn't been a threat since the year before he last played.
He's like a stray cat you feed once. Hard as hell to get rid of. If he does in fact sign somewhere else Jerry Should charge him for personal training time..:laugh: The Star is not cheap you know...