HE did it AGAIN!!!!

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
He did it again........i cant beleuve he threw that football....

He cost his teammates and this franchise ANOTHER chance at a big season changing game!!!!!

Apparently....he has problems learning to understand the basic principals of playing the QB position......

At big times in the game. With the game online. Bench him. Put in Orton....

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
The man threw for 500 yards. if you want a scape goat blame the defense that allowed 51. Don't blame Romo who played better than any of us could have possibly imagined.

dbonham

Reaction score

He cost his teammates and this franchise ANOTHER chance at a big season changing game!!!!!

Apparently....he has problems learning to understand the basic principals of playing the QB position......

stop posting

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Look at it this way: We're obviously not winning the Super Bowl this year, so this just guaranteed us a little higher positioning for the 2014 NFL Draft! Glass half-full people.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not mad at Romo. 48 points. We should've won. The defense couldn't stop them. Romo played almost a perfect game. He shouldn't have to play that well just to have a chance. We were in the game because of Romo, so as much as this hurts, I'm proud of our QB.

bark

Reaction score

You are being foolish and I'm being kind

Aven8

Reaction score

Oh shut up!!!! He outplayed Manning you moron.

sillycon

Reaction score
Romo is the reason you were even in the game. The int was bad. Surrendering 50+ was worse.

Well, the defense did have a stretch that allowed Tony to make a comeback and take the lead... Yes, the defense sucked for the most part. But Tony had a chance to win it and he didn't. That's his legacy....

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
Well, the defense did have a stretch that allowed Tony to make a comeback and take the lead... Yes, the defense sucked for the most part. But Tony had a chance to win it and he didn't. That's his legacy....

Time and time and time again..........how many times have we seen this???

Throw for 800 yards who cares......if you keep losing. This IS Tonys legacy.......

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
The Broncos won the game. The Cowboys lost. What does that have to do with this question?

U said he outplayed MAnning, .........what game did u watch?

Did you see manning making a game ending mistake??? No. No you didnt. Now, give me the stats.....

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
U said he outplayed MAnning, .........what game did u watch?
Did you see manning making a game ending mistake??? No. No you didnt. Now, give me the stats.....
I saw Manning throw one bad interception that let us back in the game. I saw Tony throw one bad interception. Apart from those, I saw both of them play brilliantly.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
Lol, your awesome thread gets moved to the rant zone! What a amateur.

It is a rant. But it's a true one. As long as tony keeps throwing the ball into triple coverage in 2nd and 16, inside of his own 20 yard line, with under two minutes left, with a tied ball game.....

It doesn't matter what JJ or Garrett or other players on the team do.......

We lose.....

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
I saw Manning throw one bad interception that let us back in the game. I saw Tony throw one bad interception. Apart from those, I saw both of them play brilliantly.

This isnt the first time tony has done this. I like tony . A lot. Exciting player to watch. Good QB. But he needs to be better then what he has been doing.......

Hey , he will be a great coach......