HE did it AGAIN!!!!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Only Cowboys fans could be ignorant enough to piss on the guy who made 1 mistake in the game and try and allow that one mistake to let the defense, that allowed 51 points with all their mistakes, get off completely for this loss.

FiveRings

Reaction score
Do you blame Romo for the defensive line getting zero pressure as well?

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
Only Cowboys fans could be ignorant enough to piss on the guy who made 1 mistake in the game and try and allow that one mistake to let the defense, that allowed 51 points with all their mistakes, get off completely for this loss.

It was an offensive game. The difference between us and Denver is Denver does it every week....

Let's see what the Dallas offense does next week?? 48? Nope.......

The defense is bad.
Do you blame Romo for the defensive line getting zero pressure as well?

Of course not. I blame him for not having the "awareness" to realize to go to the check down, when the game is tied and its under two minutes , and your inside of your own 20 yard line and its 2nd and sixteen......

It's the QB position, no room for that kind of mistake....no matter how well you have played,

Like it or not. That's the way romo will be remembered . If he doesn't change or win a championship...

DFWJC

Reaction score
Four times (that I can recall) the Cowboys have faced currently unbeaten and suppossedly unbeatable teams that each went on to play in the Super Bowl (or in Denver's case, are expected to play in the SB).
The record is 2-2.

Here are the results:
Dallas beat Indy .....(who were undefeated, had Peyton Manning and won the SB).
Dallas lost to New England....(who were undefeated, had Tom Brady and lost in the Super Bowl)
Dallas beat New Orleans..(who were undefeated, had Drew brees and won the Super Bowl)
Dallas lost to Denver...(who were undefeated, had Peyton Manning and who has not played out the year)

In other words, it may seem like it always turns out bad. But that is not really true.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
Four times (that I can recall) the Cowboys have faced currently unbeaten and suppossedly unbeatable teams that each went on to play in the Super Bowl (or in Denver's case, are expected to play in the SB).
The record is 2-2.

Here are the results:
Dallas beat Indy .....(who were undefeated, had Peyton Manning and won the SB).
Dallas lost to New England....(who were undefeated, had Tom Brady and lost in the Super Bowl)
Dallas beat New Orleans..(who were undefeated, had Drew brees and won the Super Bowl)
Dallas lost to Denver...(who were undefeated, had Peyton Manning and who has not played out the year)

In other words, it may seem like it always turns out bad. But that is not really true.

I agree. It seems worse then it is,

But , man, At this stage in Romos career , i would expect him NOT to throw that INT, at that time. It matters WHEN you make plays, ANd knowing the situation is important. Murray was wide open. Romo made the wrong choice....

Let's hope he doesn't do that again. Or we wont win anything....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He did it again........i cant beleuve he threw that football....

He cost his teammates and this franchise ANOTHER chance at a big season changing game!!!!!

Apparently....he has problems learning to understand the basic principals of playing the QB position......

At big times in the game. With the game online. Bench him. Put in Orton....
I LOL'ed.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
the ball should have never even been thrown that way.....he was covered. the "rookie" Travathon, was bating him.

murray was wide open. .

Too bad he then drove us down the field and threw some perfect strikes including the game winner to Harris. Damn him!!!! LOL

Doomsday101

Reaction score
With all due respect Romo has 6 ints this season one of the lowest amongst starting QB and 20 TD throws putting him only behind P. Manning and Drew Brees. To top it off he also drove the field and threw the winning TD pass so when I see dumb comments like bench him and put in Orton the poster deserves to be mocked.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
With all due respect Romo has 6 ints this season one of the lowest amongst starting QB and 20 TD throws putting him only behind P. Manning and Drew Brees. To top it off he also drove the field and threw the winning TD pass so when I see dumb comments like bench him and put in Orton the poster deserves to be mocked.

I respectfully disagree......throw out as many "stats" as you want........i know he is good at stats . You know it.

You cant throw the INT against Wash or Denver. U can't drop that ball against Seattle. . ......

But, the measure of success , in this league, Is doing it when it counts,,,, i DID NOT make up that criteria. But that's the game. That's it. You know it and I know it, and the football world knows it....".

If he cant get it done.....he cant get it done,,,,,,and will see a quick exit from Playoffs, If we make it. And all his greatness will mean......nothing.

Having said ALL that,,,,Romo is good......and I want soooooo bad for him to win. That means all,those stat will "mean". Something,,,,, I will be the happiest person when, Or if. He gets it done....

The QB position is different,.,,,it's unfair, But. That's why they get all glory. That's why they get paid.......that's why.....it's the QB position!!!!!! There is more responsibility for,them.....doesn't Meyer what "stat" u throw at me....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree......throw out as many "stats" as you want........i know he is good at stats . You know it.

You cant throw the INT against Wash or Denver. U can't drop that ball against Seattle. . ......

But, the measure of success , in this league, Is doing it when it counts,,,, i DID NOT make up that criteria. But that's the game. That's it. You know it and I know it, and the football world knows it....".

If he cant get it done.....he cant get it done,,,,,,and will see a quick exit from Playoffs, If we make it. And all his greatness will mean......nothing.

Having said ALL that,,,,Romo is good......and I want soooooo bad for him to win. That means all,those stat will "mean". Something,,,,, I will be the happiest person when, Or if. He gets it done....

The QB position is different,.,,,it's unfair, But. That's why they get all glory. That's why they get paid.......that's why.....it's the QB position!!!!!! There is more responsibility for,them.....doesn't Meyer what "stat" u throw at me....

and yet even top QB's like Peyton have done it. What is not fair is the attacks on one of the better QB in the NFL by fans who have no clue. I find it funny you will say it is unfair yet continue playing sheep and following the mindset and it is a mindset. Stats actually back up Romo in 4th qrt play in comebacks but those are tossed to the side by his critics. Dallas is damn lucky to have a QB of Romo caliber and he is quite often asked to do more than many of the top QB's.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He did it again........i cant beleuve he threw that football....

He cost his teammates and this franchise ANOTHER chance at a big season changing game!!!!!

Apparently....he has problems learning to understand the basic principals of playing the QB position......

At big times in the game. With the game online. Bench him. Put in Orton....

Another poster who has identified himself as clueless.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
and yet even top QB's like Peyton have done it. What is not fair is the attacks on one of the better QB in the NFL by fans who have no clue. I find it funny you will say it is unfair yet continue playing sheep and following the mindset and it is a mindset. Stats actually back up Romo in 4th qrt play in comebacks but those are tossed to the side by his critics. Dallas is damn lucky to have a QB of Romo caliber and he is quite often asked to do more than many of the top QB's.

Fair enough......