Head Coach

Who thinks if the cowboys lose against the Texans this Sunday, Jerry Jones fires Schotty?
Not a chance.

If the Cowboys win, Demeco Ryans is 0-4. Will he be fired? No.

Every season, 28 team fanbases want their head coach fired. It's tired and lazy thought.
 
I don’t know why coaches do things like he pulled in the Ravens game.

FANS see this stuff. They’ve coached in and seen thousands of games. How can it be blamed on lack of experience?

Did he freeze in the moment? You do have a little time to think.
 
If the cowboys lose by 20 or more, and go 1-3, then we may hear some talk....
 
I don’t know why coaches do things like he pulled in the Ravens game.

FANS see this stuff. They’ve coached in and seen thousands of games. How can it be blamed on lack of experience?

Did he freeze in the moment? You do have a little time to think.
Should Schotty be investigated for gambling? I mean a Cowboys TD wouldn't have covered the spread if he bet on Dallas. :muttley:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,052
Messages
14,659,792
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top