Head Coach

You're gonna love this. We were in San Angelo for Wades yearly HS coaches clinic. Wade did me a solid and had some of his staff meet with me and my staff in a pull out session. I asked Garrett, How much freedom does Romo have in the play calling? Garrett got fired up and said Zero!!! I call the plays and he runs them. So, I said, so...if he goes up to the line and sees something, he can't check into another play? Garrett laughed, sarcastically, and said NO! I call the plays!!!
Well, that was June, later that year, Wade gets fired and Garrett takes over....guess what Romo started doing the very first game with that idiot as our HC??? You got it, Romo starts calling plays at the line if scrimmage....and that, my friends, is why I hate Garrett...that and because, Garrett Sucks!!!
Garrett's a pos. just like dak.. two of a kind.
 
Who thinks if the cowboys lose against the Texans this Sunday, Jerry Jones fires Schotty?
Jerry Jones does not have a self-appointed wunderkind coach on the staff right now to take over. I doubt there will be any firing until-and-when the team is like 1-7 on the season and the roster is clearly not playing strongly for Brian Schottenheimer.
 
Two 1 score losses and a trade for a top corner and a boatload of fans are ready to quit.
I can't help but wonder if that's just a convenient threat or what they're actually prepared to do. Their inclination to watch the team might easily be stronger than their determination to stop following it.
It's what many fans might like to threaten, rather than what they're really prepared to ignore. ;)
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
476,061
Messages
14,660,323
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top