Heading to Socal for the game. tradition continues

fivetwos

Reaction score
I've been to probably 1/3 of nfl stadiums. This place has no rival. Simply amazing. Now, the area can't compete with Seattle, new Orleans, and yes, even Cleveland. But this stadium has no rival.
Cleveland is so underrated.

Great, great place for a sports trip.

Funny the three you mentioned are my top three.

Been everywhere except St Louis and Oakland.

Strange how both are no longer.

Hoods

Reaction score
I’m here too. It’s nice and new but Cowboys stadium is better. Somehow this place is even more stale and corporate feeling in places — I think because the Chargers can’t fully brand it with their stuff.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Please tell me that they are not selling a Coors light for $15. I want some shred of evidence that brains still exist.
I was reading an article about the Angels owner a few years back. He was talking to his board members and told them that they are going to cut the beer prices in the stadium. The board members oppose saying it would hurt revenue. He replied did you ever think that if we cut price of beer they may buy more beer.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Cleveland is so underrated.

Great, great place for a sports trip.

Funny the three you mentioned are my top three.

Been everywhere except St Louis and Oakland.

Strange how both are no longer.
Yep, Cleveland was awesome. Train to downtown right to our hotel. Walk to game next morning. Stadium is awesome. People nah Cleveland haven't a clue. Great place. Keep in mind, my opinion is based upon Saturday and Sunday....lol

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I'm gonna need honest.... a few extra for a beer.. ugh, who cares. If that's all I got to complain about.. life is good.