Heath and Dak scuffle

JayFord

Reaction score
Why is it so personal? I get wanting an upgrade, but he puts in the work and plays hard, so I don’t understand animosity toward him.

I’m very appreciative of the work heath does....but he’s kinda like a chef that makes chili that taste like feces but improves it and it taste like cardboard

I appreciate the effort but we can upgrade

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m very appreciative of the work heath does....but he’s kinda like a chef that makes chili that taste like feces but improves it and it taste like cardboard

I appreciate the effort but we can upgrade

And what you are saying is different than what Whyjerry is saying. Yours isn’t really out of animosity toward Heath, it’s just a matter of wanting to see the team get better. That I understand

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Good. Let’s get it going on. Leave Daks throwing arm alone and leave Heaths knees alone. And don’t go for the face.

no-touching-of-the-hair-or-face-anchorman-will-ferrell.gif

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
rule number 1: don't hurt Dak's fragile feelings.

number 2: don't hurt the Dak nut huggers feelings.

Know the rules, read them and live them. :facepalm:

Daks previous fight.

downgoesdak.jpg

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I will have to look for it, but what happened, did Dak tell Heath that he could do a better job in coverage?
No, it read out to me like, my Man,the legendary#38 easily blew up a lame red zone pass scoring attempt from the DAK ATTACK,,,and let the #4 know that their ain't no room fer' lameness around him,ANYMORE ,,,thusly, the reason of the expressed umbrage

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Clearly, the first hint at Dak's footwork issues... lol
Looks like he choked under pressure too. I guess it was Scott's fault, or the WR's and RB's fault. Or all the lineman were hurt and couldn't hold his hands on the trip.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
Anyone remember when the skins WR Michael Westbrook broke RB Stephen Davis jaw in TC? It happens but that was weird as they were both on offence.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The so-called "scuffle" was little more than pushing and shoving, which is pretty much what we might normally see in pro football scuffles. Heath is a competitor, if nothing else. The same can be said for Dak. It's all good. It wasn't a big deal and they're most likely still buds.

Last edited:

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
*damn sure sounds like it,huh?,ol' hobo'in buddy
:lmao::thumbup::lmao:

Yeah man I peeped Lewis personality the day he got into it wit Dez. Plus he is super aggressive around teammates off the field.

Not like punkin them but kinda always sizing somebody up verbally and always having to have the last word.

Lewis knows Dak isnt built like that! Lewis is from the streets, Dak is just a laid back country boy from the sticks!