Heimerdinger out in NY

BlueStar22

Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten said:
Heimerdinger will be in Denver tomorrow.
probably would have better shot at HC job if he came here. Any coach interested in becoming a HC in the next 2 years would be wise to come here and do their thing. Oh well.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
probably would have better shot at HC job if he came here. Any coach interested in becoming a HC in the next 2 years would be wise to come here and do their thing. Oh well.

Our next head coach is already on our staff

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
Probably gives them more leverage for a powerplay on Chris Palmer.

Who would have seen Chris Palmer in the middle of a tug of war?:laugh2:

Kilyin

Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
You mean that guy that nobody wants right now?

The guy nobody wants, meaning what? Most of the clowns on this board? I don't think Jerry Jones is going to post a poll in "The Zone" and appoint the new HC based on the results.

Obviously the someone that matters wants him, or he wouldn't have been on the coaching staff since 1994.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
The guy nobody wants, meaning what? Most of the clowns on this board? I don't think Jerry Jones is going to post a poll in "The Zone" and appoint the new HC based on the results.

Obviously the someone that matters wants him, or he wouldn't have been on the coaching staff since 1994.

ding ding ding winner!! :hammer:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Kilyin said:

Really? I had my hopes up that Jerry would post a poll. :rolleyes:

Dear clowns, Zimmer, yes or no?

It's an odd thing. I dunno, if I was hanging around a place that was populated by clowns, I'd not want to be seen with them.

Odd indeed.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Really? I had my hopes up that Jerry would post a poll. :rolleyes:

Dear clowns, Zimmer, yes or no?

It's an odd thing. I dunno, if I was hanging around a please that was populated by clowns, I'd not want to be seen with them.

Odd indeed.

Oh, so it's sarcasm you're after. Okay.

Hanging around a please? Since when are you "seen" with the other posters on a message board? This is the internet, not a mall.

I was mainly referring to the people who spew their hate-filled get rid of Zimmer drivel with absolutely no basis of fact to substantiate it. Maybe clown is too harsh a word for the thin-skinners, we can go with "Caper Crusaders".

Let me know if that doesn't narrow it down for ya.

Eddie

Reaction score
Next Cowboys coach will be Paul Pasqualoni.

He's going to bring in Donovan McNabb and institute the SU Option Offense.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Oh, so it's sarcasm you're after. Okay.

Hanging around a please? Since when are you "seen" with the other posters on a message board? This is the internet, not a mall.

I was mainly referring to the people who spew their hate-filled get rid of Zimmer drivel with absolutely no basis of fact to substantiate it. Maybe clown is too harsh a word for the thin-skinners, we can go with "Caper Crusaders".

Let me know if that doesn't narrow it down for ya.

No no...I've always believed one should be very selective about when they use sarcasm.

The point is simple. You refer to other members who don't hold your view point as "clowns"...and you do so with one sweeping, blanket generalization. Yet, you spend your time here, while referring to fellow members in such a manner. Seems kinda silly to me. Perhaps you can find a board that is not so heavily populated with "clowns".

So, trust me, one can be "seen" even when invisible. Goodness knows, you're in plain sight.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Kilyin said:

nah, the teams he's interviewed with and getting passed over. Personally, I zimmer has done well with what he's had.