Heimerdinger out in NY

Kilyin

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
So, trust me, one can be "seen" even when invisible. Goodness knows, you're in plain sight.

Why would I trust you? I don't even know you. And I can assure you, you can't see me.

Juke99 said:
The point is simple. You refer to other members who don't hold your view point as "clowns"...and you do so with one sweeping, blanket generalization. Yet, you spend your time here, while referring to fellow members in such a manner. Seems kinda silly to me. Perhaps you can find a board that is not so heavily populated with "clowns".

Don't put words in my mouth, because that isn't what I said.

Ironically, I was referring to the people who make sweeping generalizations, exaggerations, and plain ole hyperbole in an effort to continually bash our Defensive Coordinator. These people typically do so while offering little to nothing in the way of factual information to supplement their ridiculous criticisms.

I don't know that I can spell it out any clearer. Get off your soapbox. And if you want me off your board, you know what to do.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Why would I trust you? I don't even know you. And I can assure you, you can't see me.

Don't put words in my mouth, because that isn't what I said.

Ironically, I was referring to the people who make sweeping generalizations, exaggerations, and plain ole hyperbole in an effort to continually bash our Defensive Coordinator. These people typically do so while offering little to nothing in the way of factual information to supplement their ridiculous criticisms.

I don't know that I can spell it out any clearer. Get off your soapbox. And if you want me off your board, you know what to do.

:D

So you used the same tools to express yourself as those who annoy you?

No soapbox. Just expressing myself as a member; not as a moderator.

This is no more my board than it is yours.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
The guy nobody wants, meaning what? Most of the clowns on this board? I don't think Jerry Jones is going to post a poll in "The Zone" and appoint the new HC based on the results.

Obviously the someone that matters wants him, or he wouldn't have been on the coaching staff since 1994.

I have no doubt Jerry thinks highly of Zimmer.

This is the same man that hired Campo as our HC and kept him their for 3 years.
I think most of the "clowns" on this board wouldn't have been that idiotic.

Reaction score
Eddie said:
Next Cowboys coach will be Paul Pasqualoni.

He's going to bring in Donovan McNabb and institute the SU Option Offense.

Yeah ok..:rolleyes: and Arnold SwartzaWhatever will be President someday....