Hello All

IceBowler

Reaction score
Your first task in earning membership here is to correct your son's way of life, and redirect his allegiance to the Cowboys.......Once you've accomplished this feat, you'll receive further instructions.

Hey Runwildboys! I recognize the pic from the Cowboys Site at the Team site. I'm hoping this is a great place with a minimum of crazies. What happen to the Team site forum - do you know?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey Runwildboys! I recognize the pic from the Cowboys Site at the Team site. I'm hoping this is a great place with a minimum of crazies. What happen to the Team site forum - do you know?
Hey, what's up, Ice...Welcome home!! There are different theories. One is that they just didn't want the expense of upgrading the site. Another is that the NFL wants all the teams' forums to be a part of the NFL, or something like that. Doesn't really matter, I guess. This site is much better maintained and easier to navigate.........and infinite "likes"!!!! lol

Start an introductory thread for yourself and announce your arrival!!!

IceBowler

Reaction score
Hey, what's up, Ice...Welcome home!! There are different theories. One is that they just didn't want the expense of upgrading the site. Another is that the NFL wants all the teams' forums to be a part of the NFL, or something like that. Doesn't really matter, I guess. This site is much better maintained and easier to navigate.........and infinite "likes"!!!! lol

Start an introductory thread for yourself and announce your arrival!!!

Already done! THX.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Man - it sucks that Frederick has this immune condition ... big cog in the center. I think we'll be OK though. I'm thinking Zeke is a bit pissed and has something to prove.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Man - it sucks that Frederick has this immune condition ... big cog in the center. I think we'll be OK though. I'm thinking Zeke is a bit pissed and has something to prove.
Yeah, it's gonna take a while for Fred to get this under control, but once he does, I don't think we'll see any drop off.