Hello cowboys nation

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
S
Hey everybody, it's ole Double L, danged good to see you over here. Love the new moniker, reminds me of Soupy Sales, ate my lunch with him by the TV, he was on the TV, not actually by it, well, not actually on it but in it. There were all kinds of people, rather small people, in our TV when I was growing up but Soupy was the only one I had lunch with because he had a little song about having lunch together.

I ate breakfast with Cap'n Kangaroo, but unlike our Capn, kept his pants on and I think that was a good thing as Mr. Greenjeans used to eye him up and down and I always thought that if only Bunny Rabbit could talk, ole "is that an ear of corn in your overalls or are you just glad to see me" would have been working in the prison garden.

Lol cool story, and it' good to see the new name holds up.

Soupcan sam & and satchel gizmo are fictional characters played by fictional characters (Shawn & Gus) played by actors James Roday and Dule Hill on the old show "Psych".

It's all one big jackass session. You'd have to be a fan to understand the history and irony in the name lol.

Hopefully we don' have to do more moving around! Ive went from the old ESPN forums years ago, to the dc.com forum, to here now lol.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Lol cool story, and it' good to see the new name holds up.

Soupcan sam & and satchel gizmo are fictional characters played by fictional characters (Shawn & Gus) played by actors James Roday and Dule Hill on the old show "Psych".

It's all one big jackass session. You'd have to be a fan to understand the history and irony in the name lol.

Hopefully we don' have to do more moving around! Ive went from the old ESPN forums years ago, to the dc.com forum, to here now lol.
Not a cut-price TwoCan Sam then.