Video: Hello Darren Sproles from Rolando McClain as a Raider

wconn1979

Reaction score
When did McClain make a hit on the Yucatan Penisula?

That body slam on Danny looked bad @#$

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Poor Raiders... that franchise is a shell of its once former greatness...

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Poor Raiders... that franchise is a shell of its once former greatness...

It has been since I started watching football in 94. I mean, they've had a decent season here and there, but never close to elite. An elite team wearing those jerseys would be scurry. Haven't seen it happen yet

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love the aggressiveness, but I have to say: slamming somebody into the ground like that really shouldn't be something you're able to do in the NFL.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
The only person that scares me on the Eagles is Sproles, he's a chain mover and very dangerous in the flat.

Spectre

Reaction score
Uhh don't call out Darren Sproles. That guy is a playmaker who can embarass an entire defense in an instant.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I was a bit surprised that hit on Amendola didn't draw a flag when it occurred a while back. I'll bet it was close.

rynochop

Reaction score
It has been since I started watching football in 94. I mean, they've had a decent season here and there, but never close to elite. An elite team wearing those jerseys would be scurry. Haven't seen it happen yet

They should have at least had a SB bowl appearence a few years ago and probably would have won that...but yeah.

Last edited:

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
I love the aggressiveness, but I have to say: slamming somebody into the ground like that really shouldn't be something you're able to do in the NFL.

It's not something you're able to do. He was penalized. But those were his boneheaded days.

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
I was a bit surprised that hit on Amendola didn't draw a flag when it occurred a while back. I'll bet it was close.

I watched the game when I was trying to scout Mcclain. And that play did draw a flag. It was a dumb play.

Hoov

Reaction score

i dont see how that isnt unneccessary roughness, but isnt it crazy to see a LB tackle someone like that ? Ive seen some dlinemen do it before

Ok. i see in post above that the play was flagged