Video: Hello Darren Sproles from Rolando McClain as a Raider

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Imagine how disappointing it is for Raider fans to have watched him, and to have seen his greatness, ... only to have to watch him in a Cowboys uniform now.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ro4.gif

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i dont see how that isnt unneccessary roughness, but isnt it crazy to see a LB tackle someone like that ? Ive seen some dlinemen do it before

Ok. i see in post above that the play was flagged

He had one very similar for us earlier in the season that I was sure would be flagged, but it wasn't. It's insane to see him do it, though. I'm always stoked-the -cringing when he does something like that.

Hoov

Reaction score
He had one very similar for us earlier in the season that I was sure would be flagged, but it wasn't. It's insane to see him do it, though. I'm always stoked-the -cringing when he does something like that.

Yes. I remember the one before. A rb came through a hole right in the middle and rolando stopped him and grabbed him then slammed him down. While watching it live I was thinking wait did I just see that correctly and I had to rewind and see again. I remember it was discussed in a thread that week too.

bkeavs

Reaction score
Man he looks bigger to me in that Raiders uniform. The guy has some freakish strength though

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I gotta say, my original title of: "Hello Darren..." Followed by, Remember me? was a much better title than

"Hello Darren Sproles from Rolando McClain as a Raider" followed by, Remember me?

I understand we want titles to be descriptive (although I didn't think about it at the time), but that just killed it.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
That

That was a great play
I kind of like how all the Giants players just sit and watch McClain push their guy way back into the backfield and then they just turn and walk back to the huddle, lol.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I love the aggressiveness, but I have to say: slamming somebody into the ground like that really shouldn't be something you're able to do in the NFL.

I thought that was a penalty. No?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought that was a penalty. No?

I thought it was. I'm primarily thinking of a game earlier in the year where he made a big stop, but tossed the guy into the ground but it wasn't called. I wish I could remember better. It might have been the Saints or the Seahawks. It was a game where we really needed the big plays. I just remember looking over my shoulder on my couch for a yellow flag that we couldn't afford, but it didn't come.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I thought it was. I'm primarily thinking of a game earlier in the year where he made a big stop, but tossed the guy into the ground but it wasn't called. I wish I could remember better. It might have been the Saints or the Seahawks. It was a game where we really needed the big plays. I just remember looking over my shoulder on my couch for a yellow flag that we couldn't afford, but it didn't come.

I remember that to.Don't remember which team either but seems like an unsporstsman like would be called or personal foul.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

It was against the Titans, I believe. It was a short pass across the middle and Ro grabbed him and slung him down.

It wasn't as blatant as the one against Amandola, but it was pretty violent.

The lesson here would be don't catch a pass across the middle on McClain. :)

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was against the Titans, I believe. It was a short pass across the middle and Ro grabbed him and slung him down.

It wasn't as blatant as the one against Amandola, but it was pretty violent.

The lesson here would be don't catch a pass across the middle on McClain. :)

There we go. Thank you...that was bugging me.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Well if he hit's Sproles like that Thursday....
Darren.... Darren... Wake up.....
Do you know where you are????

Sand Diego????

CowboyGil

Reaction score
I kind of like how all the Giants players just sit and watch McClain push their guy way back into the backfield and then they just turn and walk back to the huddle, lol.

This. ODB was like "Uhh, let me get out of the way."

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I gotta say, my original title of: "Hello Darren..." Followed by, Remember me? was a much better title than

"Hello Darren Sproles from Rolando McClain as a Raider" followed by, Remember me?

I understand we want titles to be descriptive (although I didn't think about it at the time), but that just killed it.
Thread title changes are generally weird and generally not needed.