Hello fellow Cowboys fans

AstroPilota

Reaction score
Hi there! I just registered here, but have actually been visiting almost daily for a couple years, lol. Currently live in Missouri, surrounded by Chiefs fans, but have been a Cowboys fan since 1973. Lived in Dallas/Garland/Mesquite from 1981-1994, so got to see the glory years up close. I actually lived across the street from the old practice facility on Forest Ln, the players then were easy to talk to and got to meet some of the old guys, Danny White, Drew Pearson, Randy White, ect. Actually had a hamburger with the Manster at the McDonalds across the corner (well, he had about 6 if I recall, lol) while talking fishing @ Sam Rayburn. Looking forward to the forum interaction.

Many folks here are not old enough to appreciate just how hard it is to win a Super Bowl. We Cowboys fans have been spoiled.

Go Cowboys!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hi there! I just registered here, but have actually been visiting almost daily for a couple years, lol. Currently live in Missouri, surrounded by Chiefs fans, but have been a Cowboys fan since 1973. Lived in Dallas/Garland/Mesquite from 1981-1994, so got to see the glory years up close. I actually lived across the street from the old practice facility on Forest Ln, the players then were easy to talk to and got to meet some of the old guys, Danny White, Drew Pearson, Randy White, ect. Actually had a hamburger with the Manster at the McDonalds across the corner (well, he had about 6 if I recall, lol) while talking fishing @ Sam Rayburn. Looking forward to the forum interaction.

Many folks here are not old enough to appreciate just how hard it is to win a Super Bowl. We Cowboys fans have been spoiled.

Go Cowboys!
Welcome to a great forum. Look forward to having you join in on the discussions.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Many folks here are not old enough to appreciate just how hard it is to win a Super Bowl. We Cowboys fans have been spoiled". Amen to that Brother!

797cf8fa49640b4c5830ffcefe399444.gif
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Go Cowboys!
Welcome...piece of advice, change your avatar. Rowdy is bad luck! Lol